AZ CM05 Caravan (Again) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Pskhaat

Tourer
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
alamosa.mobi
Those going to CM05...thought is to head up Tue night past Kayenta. Those in the Valley can meet those from Tucson on the way through (like I-17 & 101), meet our Northern bretheren on the way (Sedona I-17 exit or I-40 exit).

Thoughts?

I'm doing HITR so will cut off a little after Monument Valley.

RHINO said:
i would just slow down the caravan
not with a three day lead :flipoff2:

We will be leaving Sedona Tuesday eve in the 04 super white tacoma- make it to Blanding before midnight.

Arrive at Slickrock noon-ish - Reg early then go do a run with the Norcal group to wet the whistle.

Anyone else besides 3fj40 from AZ going?

3fj40 what are you driving ?

Uhhh...drive Lockhardt Basin, drink some brews over the Colorado, find Hidden Valley (it's a trail, and it truly is hidden), hike Negro Bill canyon to Morning Glory Bridge; hang out at the campsite.

desertdude said:
gottit - he is and it appears he is now bringing his 80. Not sure when he is planning to head out.

We're coming. We're leaving Monday about 10AM. Staying in Flagstaff that night. Will arrive in Moab around noon-ish Tuesday. Then do runs Thurs-Sat. On Sunday we're coming home via Holbrook.

SEE YA ALL!

80?
100?
I change my mind hourly. :D
(This hour it's the 100 :D )

See you up there John. Look for the blue tent with the chili lights on Wed eve- stop by for a bite and a drink :)

80 + 100 /2 = 90 - 30 = 60 + 40 = ?

desertdude said:
See you up there John. Look for the blue tent with the chili lights on Wed eve- stop by for a bite and a drink :)

80 + 100 /2 = 90 - 30 = 60 + 40 = ?

Yer math is good! Hint Hint....as to which vehicle is loaded. :)

We will do that. Thanks mucho!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom