Aux Battery DIY---Learned it all Here (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Check out my Phase 1 aux battery/rear electric set up. I am going to make some mods now that I have tried this out. I have drawers from Land Shark on the way. And I already have a flip up window from Land Cruiser Products, so I will relocate my fuses, outlets, switches, and tv/dvd after i get those installed.

To get the knowledge needed to do this, i read posts on ih8mud. Thanks to everyone who takes the time to post their builds and also to those who answer questions.

Electric 2.JPG

Eelctric 3.JPG

Electric 1.JPG

Electric 4.JPG

nice

Check out my Phase 1 aux battery/rear electric set up. I am going to make some mods now that I have tried this out. I have drawers from Land Shark on the way. And I already have a flip up window from Land Cruiser Products, so I will relocate my fuses, outlets, switches, and tv/dvd after i get those installed.

To get the knowledge needed to do this, i read posts on ih8mud. Thanks to everyone who takes the time to post their builds and also to those who answer questions.

View attachment 1891333

View attachment 1891334

View attachment 1891335

View attachment 1891336
thats a great setup Nathan but do you really want a tv out in the middle on nowhere? I use a laptop if I must watch old justified videos

Nathan, looking forward to your progression. can you link which threads helped you with understanding all circuitry design etc?
I need to start mine.

Nathan, looking forward to your progression. can you link which threads helped you with understanding all circuitry design etc?
I need to start mine.

I might be able to help you out - just PM if you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom