For Sale Autohome Columbus Roof Top Tent with custom 100 series mounting system Bozeman, MT (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
I have a used Autohome Columbus medium Roof Top tent for sale. We have LOVED this tent and have had 40 nights in it over the past two years. Stop being a ground dweller and get up above the frey, free from creepy crawling bugs and critters or in our case grizzly bears. This tent is so well made it is impressive, this is not some Chinese crap box, this RTT's are made in Italy since 1958.

Condition:
  • Easily an 8/10 cosmetically. It has a few scuffs here and there from use.
  • Zero cracks/issues with the fiberglass.
  • Fabric is 100% with no tears of any kind.
  • Struts are strong and lockable for wind load.
  • Mounting hardware and track are all in perfect working order
  • Mattress is a pet free/smoke free (other than campfire smoke).
  • All screens are 100%
  • Bungee's for pulling fabric in when closing are 100%
  • All zippers move freely and work 100%
  • All trip is present and 100%
The quality of these tents needs to be observed to be appreciated.

This one comes with:
  • All original factory mounting system that fits any universal cross bars. This will mount to any factory or aftermarket cross bar system as is.
  • Full custom 100 series Land Cruiser to mount to @gamiviti roof towers with built in quick disconnect awning brackets. (Optional +$250, if you don't need it, no biggie)
  • Autohome Ladder holds up to 400lbs, stores inside the tent.
  • Upgraded Memory Foam Mattress (this was a $300 upgraded item).
  • Added floor insulation for hot/cold nights.
  • Interior Netting for clothes/gear storage.
We have loved this tent. We have been in snow, wind and rain and it is bombproof. There is nothing like pulling up to a spot at night, popping the top and being under your own sheets and down comforter in just a few minutes. All bedding can stay in the tent. The aerodynamic shape didn't ding our MPG's either but we have a heavy pig of a 100 series. It has really changed our camping experience to get a GREAT night sleep on the trail. Only reason we are selling it is a friend offered us a GoFast Campers RTT (hometown team) for a deal too good to pass up so we jumped.

These retail for nearly $5,000 before shipping. Again, these are made in Italy... like Lamborghini's haha.

We are asking $2,250 without the subframe rack for the 100 Series. I am asking for $250 for the sub frame and custom awning brackets and quick release mounts. This does NOT include the Gamiviti towers as I am keeping those for our new tent and old roof rack.

RTT is located in Bozeman, MT. I will help install for any 'Mudder and give you a personal tour through Yellowstone National Park if you desire to make a road trip out of this purchase.

IMG_2648.jpg

IMG_6142.jpg

IMG_6144.jpg

IMG_6145.jpg

IMG_6146.jpg

A few more interior shots.

Awning brackets and quick release mounting. Subrack fitted to Gamivit towers. You can see the universal mounts underneath. This makes the tent come off and on with 6 bolts! Quick and easy. I pull it off and store it inside each winter.
IMG_5899.jpg

Interior "Ceiling"
IMG_5902.jpg

IMG_5904.jpg

IMG_5906.jpg

IMG_5909.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom