Australian friends ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

lp2k

Had a couple of drinks.. saw a couple of things
Threads
Hey

Does anyone agree it's like impossible to get someone from Australia to export or ship parts outside of Australia to USA?

I must have message 5 guys on the auction site with good cruiser parts and no one wants to ship to USA , and I'm willing to pay a premium for their efforts

WTF!!!!

Bloody australians are a mob of useless beer guzzling w@nkers!

cheers,
george.

They might be a bit wary because of all the scams. Particularly if you are offering to pay by PayPal.

In addition to being beer guzzling wankers, we are often paranoid, violent and anti-social.

Honestly, I wouldn't even know where to start with sending something to the US. Maybe that's what is deterring them?

Or they could just be too busy guzzling beer and wanking.

In addition to being beer guzzling wankers, we are often paranoid, violent and anti-social.

And that's when things are looking good.:D

In all seriousness though, I've no idea why they wouldn't want to ship outside Aus, afaik there's no rules against it. I might cost quite a bit though depending on what needs shipping.

It probably boils down to falling into the 'too hard basket' and being ignored.
We're very proud of our commitment to service.

Although someone might be looking into it, and they'll get back to you after a carton of grog and a couple of wanks.

Or instead of shipping you parts, they are posting random funnies on a land cruiser forum.

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD while navigating gnarly trail. Typos are inherent.

i got the front bushes for the leading arms which was 6 and postage cost me $80.00 au
so what are you after . will see what i can do for you
Regards Peter

I need parts for my aux install and they have the interior parts in tan .. I need the fuel pump plus bracket too and wire harnesses

if you let me know what the parts numbers are or if you want second hand i can enquire for you. just let me know exactly what you want and need
Regards Peter

Hi,I have found that shipping costs to and from the U.S.A/Aust adds approx 30% to overall price that's just my personal experiance . I.E exhaust manifold 1hdt 218+108 shipping, someone needs to establish new/used freight system, weight/dimension pricing, might be a niche market for an intrepid individual, I have a bit of spare time lately will try to help . Best place to get accurate part numbers is toyodiy website just enter your vin,the factory build for your vehicle is there.

I don't mind the extra charges

The parts I'm seeking can fit in a shoe box

I need the small little things like visors , wire harnesses and plugs

The big item is the fuel pump and bracket with screws and harness from a truck with the aux tank

I don't know why anyone can't take a look , and maybe give me a quote on how much shipped to USA .. If any of you Australian brothers can help me I would appreciate if, I have parts from Canada and Australia in my rig .. My truck was built in japan , shipped to Pennsylvania and then made it down to Orlando . A true world class specimen

A coworker of mine is from Tasmania, his parents still live there. PM me the part #s and I can do some digging for you. I am sure they wouldn't mind.

...via IH8MUD app

Hi lp2k
I have a Yank that works with me and he imports from his brother in the states all the time.
So I maybe able to help and something back the other way.

Give me a PM.

If I can help its always good to try and help people that maybe able to help me somewhere along the line

Neil

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom