AUStoUSA: Legit Site? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey Y'all,
In the process of surprising my father with his dream vehicle (1984 HJ47 Troopcarrier) for his 60th birthday next year. Looking to try and snag one of these gems and found a few on AUStoUSA.com. However, their site looks very suspect and suspicious. In addition, a lot of their site features don't work, and I have never been able to get ahold of anyone. After a quick search on their legitimacy as a company, I found that they seemingly used to run a pretty successful business. However, I haven't seen anything in over two years. Are they still around?

There is another thread or two about them on here and based off what I read. I would steer clear of them.

@SteveJackson imports rigs from Australia from time to time I think as well a few other members here whose user names I can't recall right now.

We'd be happy to help, we buy trucks in Australia monthly. Hit us up and we can locate and import one for you.

We'd be happy to help, we buy trucks in Australia monthly. Hit us up and we can locate and import one for you.

As much as I like the HZJ77 that you have for sale, my heart tells me to get a HZJ75 Troopy. Ive been searching Autotrader and eBay Aus a bunch and haven't seen too many great examples. Id also prefer to work with someone who's imported many (such as yourself) due to the complexities of importing vehicles. I will be looking to buy after the election this year. (Not trying to be political. Just my time frame.)

As much as I like the HZJ77 that you have for sale, my heart tells me to get a HZJ75 Troopy. Ive been searching Autotrader and eBay Aus a bunch and haven't seen too many great examples. Id also prefer to work with someone who's imported many (such as yourself) due to the complexities of importing vehicles. I will be looking to buy after the election this year. (Not trying to be political. Just my time frame.)

Sounds good. We'd love to help find one that's right for you. We also handle everything door-to-door so there are no surprises or complications. Hit us up anytime!

Hey Y'all,
In the process of surprising my father with his dream vehicle (1984 HJ47 Troopcarrier) for his 60th birthday next year. Looking to try and snag one of these gems and found a few on AUStoUSA.com. However, their site looks very suspect and suspicious. In addition, a lot of their site features don't work, and I have never been able to get ahold of anyone. After a quick search on their legitimacy as a company, I found that they seemingly used to run a pretty successful business. However, I haven't seen anything in over two years. Are they still around?

dont use aus to USA I’m waiting on a car that was supposedly shipped beginning of March we get no response from them. I have all the paper work showing payment and conversations between them. We can’t get no answers from them if there’s anyone in Australia that can help me out it would be great. I’m thinking car is parked somewhere still in aus or in a container and never got shipped. I paid for the car already I just want them to tell me they can’t ship it I’ll just switch and look for another shipment company.

Sounds good. We'd love to help find one that's right for you. We also handle everything door-to-door so there are no surprises or complications. Hit us up anytime!
If I can find my car in Australia I’ll be in contact maybe we can have you ship it ? We have two cars with austousa that we cannot get any info from them on.

If I can find my car in Australia I’ll be in contact maybe we can have you ship it ? We have two cars with austousa that we cannot get any info from them on.
Any chance you can reverse the payment? Probably won't be hearing anything.

Hi,

AUSTOUSA is fraudulent. I am an Australian who shipped a Landcrusier from Australia to USA. It arrived in January but has been tied up due to unpaid debts and fraudulent paperwork by Phil. I was lucky I didn't have my vehicle stolen by Phil and Indy which was their intention. They are totally unresponsive.

Skyline911... I have found two vehicles through my investigation in finding my vehicle. They are in Australia at a shipping depot in Melbourne, awaiting payment from Phil to send to the US. What is the vehicle you are looking for?

Hey Y'all,
DO NOT ENGAGE AUSTO USA. They are fraudulent!

dont use aus to USA I’m waiting on a car that was supposedly shipped beginning of March we get no response from them. I have all the paper work showing payment and conversations between them. We can’t get no answers from them if there’s anyone in Australia that can help me out it would be great. I’m thinking car is parked somewhere still in aus or in a container and never got shipped. I paid for the car already I just want them to tell me they can’t ship it I’ll just switch and look for another shipment company.
Hi,

Please contact me. I may have some information for you

Hopefully we can find them or he comes out of hiding and let’s us know where they are located. Does anyone know where austousa would have a warehouse in Australia?
I know this is an old thread but am wondering what happened. I bought a troopy thru them about 6-7 years ago. Other than sloppy and not always communicative, they followed through. They did lose some door cards and a working tach in the same shipment, so not sure what happened there but I would guess they were mishandled by them somewhere along the line. They didn't have a warehouse. Phil worked out of his home outside Brisbane and had the shipping container brought and loaded there at his place. I was physically there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom