Attica Badlands, Memorial Weekend 04 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

woody

Staff member
Admin
Threads
Some pics from the weekend....that thread in ChitChat on digi cameras will come in handy, mine crapped out early in the day on Sat and most of the pics are blurred and not worth posting.

C spent of the day pushing the Cruiser to it's limits, wheeling most of day running the rock gardens around the quarry. Only got stupid-hung once, thought sure she was gonna roll hard. Finally, while running Purgatory backwards, she caught a couple rocks wrong and laid it on the drivers side, just before finishing thru the entrance. VERY "soft" landing, she had it in reverse hard trying to recover before it landed. Got 'er winched up, and she finished the section.

Then Sunday, I thought I'd play some in an earlier Purgatory section...and not only sheared off my 2nd pinion in two rides but also ripped off an upper link from the housing. Messy drive in reverse back to camp.

Some of the others on the trip (including niner) had their cameras and outta have some good pics to add, but here are a few of C on Sat.

DSCF0012.JPG

DSCF0013.JPG

DSCF0014.JPG

Sat wasn't crowded at all, Sunday afternoon was busier in the quarry....overall, Lots of quads and "stockish" rigs, not many Pink-capable tho.

I get all the easy trails now...course, when I drive it, I break it....might be time to make this one fully hers and create my own...hehehe

BTW: she rode with SpaceGhost on Sat aft and REALLY REALLY REALLY liked his rig....I think mine will be undergoing some changes soon :D

i was there from friday til monday . saw spaceghost a couple times. rolled a few times.. lost some blood a few times. all in all a good weekend.

Where the heck is this Attica place? Looking for a road trip place for a long weekend from NJ other than our local parks like PAP.

Junk said:
Where the heck is this Attica place? Looking for a road trip place for a long weekend from NJ other than our local parks like PAP.

South and west of Lafayette, IN....from what I have been told....I have not been there yet....

-Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom