SOLD Atlanta GA: metal half door project (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Sold the 40 before I finished the doors- comes with all parts and extras shown $250 + shipping
thumbnail_IMG_5472.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_5473.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_5474.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_5475.jpg

Last edited:
If you finish them you could ask more and probably sell easier. Either way GLWS!

Reducing price as low as I am willing to go to get these gone!

expensive. They will probably need to be on a pallet. Do you have a vendor you want me to look at?

52 pounds total
35 inches by 27.5 inches by 5 inches when stacked together.

I can look it up if you give me dimensions and weight.

Make sure that if you use greyhound you insure them for about $100.00 more than you pay for the pain and suffering that you will have to endure if they lose them. I shipped a roll bar with them and they lost it. Trying to call or go to your local greyhound to get information is like getting a tooth pulled. They have a tracking system but they don’t use it. Their tracking people are in the Philippines and literally don’t have a clue what is happening with your package and can’t offer any help. I learned that since the pandemic they let all the people who handled the shipping go and the bus travel people don’t have time to deal with the shipping and don’t care to. Ship it with Fastenal or ups or someone who actually cares. Greyhound does not care. Good luck.

Make sure that if you use greyhound you insure them for about $100.00 more than you pay for the pain and suffering that you will have to endure if they lose them. I shipped a roll bar with them and they lost it. Trying to call or go to your local greyhound to get information is like getting a tooth pulled. They have a tracking system but they don’t use it. Their tracking people are in the Philippines and literally don’t have a clue what is happening with your package and can’t offer any help. I learned that since the pandemic they let all the people who handled the shipping go and the bus travel people don’t have time to deal with the shipping and don’t care to. Ship it with Fastenal or ups or someone who actually cares. Greyhound does not care. Good luck.
FYI, fastenal wont ship from east of rockies to west, and vice versa. Not sure of the exact cut off line, but its on their Blue Lane Freight website.

I bought some doors and the guy shipped them fed ex and they made it. He did not wrap the bottoms very good and they bent the round bottom sections a bit but I was able to straighten them out. If the guy would have took a little time to wrap the corners it would have been fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom