Wanted Atlanta, GA Looking for Bellhousing cover for 2F, Radiator fan shroud and under radiator cover (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

merbesfield

SILVER Star
Threads
I have a 71 with a 2F installed. Currently has a 3 spd. with vacuum shift transfer case. I will be upgrading to 4sp with matching transfer case. My 2F came to me without a Bellhousing clutch cover underneath and no radiator shroud. Also need the under radiator pan cover as mine is swiss cheese. Let me know what you have. Thanks, Mark

Do you know the difference between the F and 2F clutch covers?
I would think it's more related to the bell housing being a 3sp or 4sp, if there is any difference.

That said, I think I have a couple in my parts pile. I'll get a pic next time I go out to storage.

Do you know the difference between the F and 2F clutch covers?
I would think it's more related to the bell housing being a 3sp or 4sp, if there is any difference.

That said, I think I have a couple in my parts pile. I'll get a pic next time I go out to storage.
I do not know, but assume there are differences. Since I have a 2 F motor and will convert to H42 4spd that is the cover I am wanting. I have an 82 I can look at.

I should have the under radiator cover. I’m in Woodstock,Ga

That would be awesome. Can you send me pics when you have time? Here or email. Or text. Whatever is easiest.
mark@paverstone.com
404-886-0625

Also need a 4speed shift cane if you have one.
Thx Mark

I have a shroud from a 79 if you're interested:

shroud b.jpg

shroud d.jpg

@merbesfield I do have a clutch cover, unfortunately I didn't take a picture. What is your zip and I'll get a shipping estimate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom