Wanted Atlanta, GA Looking for Bellhousing cover for 2F, Radiator fan shroud and under radiator cover

merbesfield

SILVER Star
I have a 71 with a 2F installed. Currently has a 3 spd. with vacuum shift transfer case. I will be upgrading to 4sp with matching transfer case. My 2F came to me without a Bellhousing clutch cover underneath and no radiator shroud. Also need the under radiator pan cover as mine is swiss cheese. Let me know what you have. Thanks, Mark

pjohnson

SILVER Star
Do you know the difference between the F and 2F clutch covers?
I would think it's more related to the bell housing being a 3sp or 4sp, if there is any difference.

That said, I think I have a couple in my parts pile. I'll get a pic next time I go out to storage.

merbesfield

SILVER Star
Do you know the difference between the F and 2F clutch covers?
I would think it's more related to the bell housing being a 3sp or 4sp, if there is any difference.

That said, I think I have a couple in my parts pile. I'll get a pic next time I go out to storage.
I do not know, but assume there are differences. Since I have a 2 F motor and will convert to H42 4spd that is the cover I am wanting. I have an 82 I can look at.

merbesfield

SILVER Star
PS I think you are friends w Rick Stewart. I do t think we have met. My name is Mark. I have been up to Ricks house a few times.

I have a shroud from a 79 if you're interested:

shroud b.jpg

shroud d.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom