SOLD Sold (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
  2. 55 Series
  3. 100 Series
Silver w/BFG Ko2’s, all maintenance is up to date including replacement of both front axles and globes with OE at dealership. Documentation is included with the sale.

Very nice ride, I searched the whole country to find a low mileage, clean LC I’ve owned it since 95k. Refer to eBay listing for price and end date, for fairness and due to the responses I’m allowing in person inspection/drives but the sale will be conducted via the auction on eBay.

I will update the listing later with photos and more detailed description I just wanted to get this posted up, I recently moved into a new role at work that includes a vehicle and therefore I don’t have the need to keep it.

The vehicle can be viewed in person during the week in Lawrenceville, GA or on the weekends in Greenville, SC.

Last edited:
These two photos of the rear shocks that are what the tech noted on the Jan 4 invoice but I thought was exaggerated to see if I’d bite. You can judge for your self what you would have done.

3DFF1C26-6A67-4038-AE98-5C51A4438298.jpeg

6B3C1CB5-7B62-425A-82D3-FC9D8E81B79E.jpeg

These photos show how the sway bar broke where the AC line drips onto it. From what I can tell it’s a fairly common thing and can be fixed rather easily. When driving you cannot tell it’s like this.

073D467F-F5AB-4D58-9E0B-2D4CEC2F83A5.jpeg

0B0B3859-FA7E-4424-8097-87350AFF346C.jpeg

Basically. I created auction because there is tons of interest enough interest that it's hard to keep up with. I felt like that might be the fairest way to give everyone ample time to inspect the vehicle and also the fairest way to arrive at a final sales price for everyone. I'm open to suggestions on how to create a fair way to conduct an inspection period and fair way to let anyone who wants to make an offer do so and also let the market decide what the vehicle is worth.

I think listing it for sale at $23.5k and selling it to the first person that offers asking is pretty fair. Call me old fashioned though.

As an aside, if someone offers asking, are you going to sell it to them? If not, you many want to update the first post.

If you open the bottom half of tailgate and pick up the plastic cover, can you take post of pics of how things look there? That seems to be a common sport for rust. Also, where was it owned before you bought it? My apologies if you have already answered.

If you open the bottom half of tailgate and pick up the plastic cover, can you take post of pics of how things look there? That seems to be a common sport for rust. Also, where was it owned before you bought it? My apologies if you have already answered.

It is a Massachusetts vehicle.

Last edited:

Sure, stand by.

-E

Last edited:
And that's why we wait.

Silver w/BFG Ko2’s, all maintenance is up to date including replacement of both front axles and globes with OE at dealership. Documentation is included with the sale.

Very nice ride, I searched the whole country to find a low mileage, clean LC I’ve owned it since 95k. $23,500

I will update the listing later with photos and more detailed description I just wanted to get this posted up, I recently moved into a new role at work that includes a vehicle and therefore I don’t have the need to keep it.

The vehicle can be viewed in person during the week in Lawrenceville, GA or on the weekends in Greenville, SC.
Can you please send me some info / pics to koch.m4@gmail.com Thanks mk

Looks like a nice 100 Series. I would not want to lift it and have to work on the suspension but it would be a fantastic driver if left stock. Lots of life in that truck. Give it to a high school kid and pass it down through the family. They won't wear it out. The northern history make for a less than beautiful undercariage but the floors look good and the frame is clean. I say spray it down in flex fluid and drive it for a few 100k miles.

Looks like a nice 100 Series. I would not want to lift it and have to work on the suspension but it would be a fantastic driver if left stock. Lots of life in that truck. Give it to a high school kid and pass it down through the family. They won't wear it out. The northern history make for a less than beautiful undercariage but the floors look good and the frame is clean. I say spray it down in flex fluid and drive it for a few 100k miles.

Interesting there are none of the rust pics on ebay listing should be fun for the new buyer to discover

Interesting there are none of the rust pics on ebay listing should be fun for the new buyer to discover
Yes, it is pretty crusty. Not a collector grade truck but certainly not junk. It is best to buy this one, leave it stock and drive the wheels off of it. Nothing unsafe about it just needs to be left a stock height with running boards on. If you could buy it for mid to high teens it would be a great truck to cycle through the teenagers.

...and price removed from this ad. $23,500 originally listed.

Lots of painted over bolts and blistery stuff under there.

Thanks for listing the price again, I noticed it was removed. Not call for a "for sale" ad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom