"article" on the FJ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
man that's definitely an advertising angle...

With the exception of Wal-Mart it sounds exactly like the average mud member demographic. They're watching.

* "not politically correct." (ever read TUT?)

* “This buyer has a primary hobby, and that is off-roading,”

* “He drinks beer — ANY beer."
(C-Dan -- Mr T is spying on you soaking up all that Keystone Light :flipoff2: )

* "And although he may buy outdoor gear at Eastern Mountain Sports or Cabela’s, he is more likely to frequent Sears and Wal-Mart. "

* "When he’s not on the trail, he’s maintaining or modifying his rig.”<<<

MoJ said:
With the exception of Wal-Mart it sounds exactly like the average mud member demographic. They're watching.

* "not politically correct." (ever read TUT?)

* “This buyer has a primary hobby, and that is off-roading,”

* “He drinks beer — ANY beer."
(C-Dan -- Mr T is spying on you soaking up all that Keystone Light :flipoff2: )

* "And although he may buy outdoor gear at Eastern Mountain Sports or Cabela’s, he is more likely to frequent Sears and Wal-Mart. "

* "When he’s not on the trail, he’s maintaining or modifying his rig.”<<<

:beer: LOL -- sounds like they did their homework!:cheers:

I like these little gems:

"ready-out-of-the-box hard-core off-roading machine" --that's-a-whole-lotta-hyphens!--

and

— and Amstock makes no apologies. “This is a niche vehicle for serious off-road enthusiasts, not for posers,” he said. “And it has the specs to back it up.” Let's take the 4x2 version of the vehicle, first, and talk about how much of a "ready-out-of-the-box hard-core off-roading machine" it is, shall we?

Written by an advertising writer; one who knows little or nothing about marketing.

I am not a Walmart fan. In fact, I have been "Walmart free" for 18 months and counting. Can I still buy one?

fsusteve said:
Oh and my WalMart shopping ass won't drink any old beer.....it's gotta be cold, dammit.

LOL -- Actually I like cold Saranac Beer since it is good beer and made here in good old NYS....:beer: and I can buy it at the Cobleskill Walmart...:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom