army cruiser transformation (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Heres what I've been working on for the last 7 months. Hoping to get ready for the drive down to Pismo Beach in November. I was a really rusty northern BC cruiser but I've replaced all 4 doors, hood, and fenders. Lots of time has been invested for sure but I'm happy with the results. It is also my first cruiser but have had other Toyota 4 wheel drives before. I picked this one up for cheap and knew that it could never return to excellent condition, so I decided to go with the military theme. Hope you like it!

Mike.

2134451_8_full.jpg

2134451_7_full.jpg

2134451_6_full.jpg

2134451_9_full.jpg

2134451_2_full.jpg

2134451_1_full.jpg

2134451_3_full.jpg

2134451_4_full.jpg

2134451_5_full.jpg

Last edited:
Impressive body work! See you in Pismo.

wheres the pictures????

I really don't know why the pictures work only sometimes. I host my pics on imagestation.com, but it doesn't seem to work so well.

As for the grill, I painted it with a matte black plastic paint but I don't think it will hold up very well. Im thinking I should have primed it first.

Where do you guys host your pictures?

Mike.

Okay Im on Cardomain.com now. Pics should work.

I also added brand new stock height rear springs as both of my rear main leafs in the back were broken.

2134451_10_full.jpg

2134451_11_full.jpg

Mike.

I don't know how I posted more that 3 pictures Wayne. I just did it and it worked.

Mike.

hummm, unfair, i post 3 at a time and then i get cut off...
weird, anyway, nice colour, it looks good on a 60... hope to see you at pismo...

Nice work. Looking good. I'll watch for you on the way down to Pismo. I'm leaving Thurs PM.
Surf & Turf or Bust
:cool:

Ya, see you all there. I can't wait! Only about a month to go. Time sure flys.

Mike.

crushers said:
weird, anyway, nice colour, it looks good on a 60... hope to see you at pismo...

Could be because his aren't attachments.

Didja get my PM?

alright guess I wont use ih8muds PMs anymore... they never seem to make it.

I'll send ya an email tomorrow (i'm not on my own computer right now)

crushers said:

you can post as many pics as you want or any size you want when they are on another server. how that works I dunno. But thats what I was told last time I asked.

His photos are not uploaded onto his profile like yours are. Got a Server?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom