Armored LC200....Display question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Pretty cool

anyone recognize the display that is at timestamp 6:58?
Looks super OEM and yet also bigger screen

Nothing helpful from me as I am not sure what unit that is but it has fan control buttons too!
[/QUOTE]

I found the HVAC on aliexpress. But still searching for the bigger screen and the disc slot.

I KNOW RIGHT!!! hard fan button and 4 zone. No need to go thru a menu.

They are 299….150 for 6 or more units in Alibaba.com

Maybe we can do a group order. But wanna figure out the display too.

Found a cheaper one

Chatting with one supplier that sent me this

42BEAA9D-7F42-4153-8993-EC2369FD2883.jpeg

Kinda hoping I can have just the display function. Without the android part….

I like the screen and the additional hard button HVAC controls, but the larger screen deletes all the hard buttons around the hazard lights (HOME, NAV, INFO/APPS, AUDIO, PHONE, SETUP). So, wonder how that would work.

Also, the volume and tune knobs are deleted as well as the track forward/back and pause/play. That area with the CD/DVD slot below the screen changes volume adjustment and eject to touch buttons, but not sure about track forward/back and pause play. Nice that some hard buttons are being added for HVAC, but they are also deleting quite a few in addition to the knobs. I like having those analog knobs. This whole setup probably wouldn't work with Sahara models.

Found a cheaper one

The connectors on the back are substantially different than the U.S. OEM model.

that looks great for the HVAC. I'm going to dig around that alibaba supplier and see if they have a gen 1 part.

Are the above pictures a OEM alternative button layout?

Look at this video…looks like from the ME

Maybe in that region the AC controls are much more available due to the heat. I can imagine a saudi prince being pretty pissed he can’t max the fan as soon as he gets in the car

if you press the “auto” ac button as soon as you start it up it’ll max the a/c.
For real?!?

I swear I read the giant a$$ manual for this thing, it’s even on my phone so I can whip it out in the mall parking lot but I swear I see so many ‘OMG it can do what?!?’ posted on here that I must have early onset brain fog or something.

It works on a ‘16. You need a wife that is impatient and button happy. I hope it works for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom