For Sale Arkansas: 2008 Toyota Land Cruiser (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
Maroon
I'm listing for sale my 2008 Land Cruiser in the fairly uncommon salsa red pearl color. I've owned the truck for right at six years. I'm selling only because I recently bought a 2016 Land Cruiser. I'm attempting to list the most relevant information below, but feel free to message with specific questions:

Price: $25,995
-owned in California and the southeastern U.S.
-clean Carfax and Autocheck reports
-all original metal body panels as verified by Toyota VIN stickers
-all original paint on metal body panels as verified by paint meter readings
-current mileage: 176,860
-three key fobs
-owner's manuals
-Weathertech floormats
-records of oil changes at Toyota for the last six years

Please note: The BF Goodrich KO2 tires shown in the pictures will be removed before the sale because I'm moving them to another 200 series Land Cruiser. A set of highway tires will be moved from one of my other Land Cruisers to this one prior to the sale.

This is a mechanically sound Land Cruiser that's ready for lots of additional miles and enjoyment. It's not perfect cosmetically, but it's in good overall condition for the year and the miles. In my opinion, the paint on the metal surfaces looks very good for its age. Some of the plastic surfaces (spoiler, door handles and rear bumper are showing their age and would benefit from repainting.)

I have a clear Arkansas title in hand with no liens, so this can be a very simple transaction. (I'm also selling a 2008 Trail Teams FJ Cruiser with a 6-speed manual and 66k miles, so I can make a package deal if someone wants both.)

20240107_155144.jpg

20240221_085820.jpg

20240107_155129.jpg

20240107_155204.jpg

20240107_155118.jpg

Love me some Salsa red. GLWS

I do think red is underrated here. I know a lot of the forum prefers NATO chic or blending in, but the red really is nice.
Honestly, when I bought it, this was probably my 4th or 5th color choice, but I bought it anyway because the mileage, condition, and price were right. Six years later, I'm attached and will have a hard time parting with it. In direct sunlight, the color is vibrant and shows a lot of the metallic quality. But late in the day, it's a darker, shadowy color. (Older picture attached) It may look its best after driving in the one round of snow we get each year. It just wears dirt really well.

The second picture shows my color dilemma from a few years ago. I ended up selling the white one and keeping the other two. The white seemed so bright in comparison. I would have never expected to choose "red" over white, but that's what happened.

20200418_180945.jpg

20210515_142812.jpg

I like it...timing isn't right for me. I am curious why they did a combo color on the interior with the tan and gray. Weird. GLWS!

If you ever find yourself in the fort smith area, I'd love to take it on a test drive.

I like it...timing isn't right for me. I am curious why they did a combo color on the interior with the tan and gray. Weird. GLWS!
Thanks! I've only driven four '08-'11 Cruisers (bought 3/4), and they all had this interior color scheme. I've seen pictures of the gray interior from that year range, but I've never seen one in person. I'm curious if the tan is much more common. Someone on here probably knows the answer.
As a side note, I'm almost 100% sure the one I passed up (also salsa red) did not have navigation. In hindsight, I wish I had bought it since that seems to be very rare. It was the first 200 I had ever driven so I had no point of reference.

Thanks! I've only driven four '08-'11 Cruisers (bought 3/4), and they all had this interior color scheme. I've seen pictures of the gray interior from that year range, but I've never seen one in person. I'm curious if the tan is much more common. Someone on here probably knows the answer.
As a side note, I'm almost 100% sure the one I passed up (also salsa red) did not have navigation. In hindsight, I wish I had bought it since that seems to be very rare. It was the first 200 I had ever driven so I had no point of reference.
That is good to know. So no navigation issues like with the 100 series? I'm slowly educating myself on the 200s. I know the 100s climate control and navigation were integrated and the navigation would sh$t the bed eventually and take the climate control with it....

That is good to know. So no navigation issues like with the 100 series? I'm slowly educating myself on the 200s. I know the 100s climate control and navigation were integrated and the navigation would sh$t the bed eventually and take the climate control with it....
Early 100's have a separate climate control 98-2001.

I'm posting the VIN for anyone who is interested. Autocheck and Carfax reports can be sent to interested parties upon request.

VIN picture.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom