SOLD Arkansas: 2016 Toyota Land Cruiser REDUCED PRICE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
Gray
I'm listing for sale my 2016 Land Cruiser. I bought it only a few months ago with the intent of likely selling my 2008 Land Cruiser, which is also listed on the forum. At this point, I have four Toyotas (3 LCs and one FJ) for two drivers, so there's no reasonable way to justify keeping all four. If this one sells first, I'll probably just keep driving the 2008 instead.

The vehicle is all stock, with the exception of the OEM wheels having been professionally powdercoated by the previous owner.

Since I've only had it a short time, there's not a lot to say. It drives great, and I would say it's in very good cosmetic condition for its age and mileage. The undercarriage looks very clean. Previous owners were in Utah, Texas, and Oklahoma, so rust is not a concern.

I have Toyota service records from the previous owner that may not show up on vehicle reports.

I can send an Autocheck report to interested buyers. (No accidents or damage) I also have a Carfax from when the previous owner purchased it a couple of years ago. (no accidents or damage) A friend ran a new report for me in January, but I don't have a copy. It was still clean, with no reported accidents or damage.

Price: $50,950

I have a clean Arkansas title in hand with no liens, so this can be a really simple transaction.

Feel free to contact me with any questions through Mud or 501-seven-three-three-4001.

20240316_140338.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom