Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (16 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I wish I had the problem that you guys have with too many land cruisers and having to thin the herd - LOL !!!!!

Last edited:
:bounce2::bounce:FREE FREEE FREEEE FREEEEE to a good (or even mediocre) home:bounce::bounce2:

Four scratched up Tacoma 2008 factory rims complete with ten year old dry rotted bald tires.

I apparently am never going to use these so they must go - I'd hate to send them to the scrapper if anyone can use them.

7D_01757-small.jpg
7D_01756-small.jpg

Posting is for a friend of mine who lives in Phoenix.

He is selling 5 brand new BFG All terrain KO 35/12.50/15 tires mounted black rockcrusher rims. 4 tires have 130 miles on them, the spare zero. Also has an additional 2 steel rims to go along. They came off his 1993
LC.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

$1000obo

PM me for contact information

For 80 series sale Hand Throttle $40 Great mod if you are Puma equipped, will speed up air time up to 15sec per tire.

I have used this type of Hand Throttle for a couple years a bunch and never a problem. I can not say the same for the factory Toyota hand throttle because it sucks and I have broken a couple, never again.

Everything you need for trouble free installation

Will fit 94 - 97 without any mods
91-93 require a washer to be welded to the skinny pedal to work. If you have a 91-93 I will weld the washer for free providing you remove your skinny pedal.

View attachment 1223216

Rudster
Alvis

Will bring new hand throttles to the meeting

Rudster
Alvis

Will bring new hand throttles to the meeting

Phil can you bring me a set of your LCP sway bar disconnects and the rear shock modified drop mounts. I need to step up the flex!

Thinning the herd, maybe we need to buy a CSC hoarding lot and we could all keep a few extras without upsetting neighbors.

I have two built LX450 already camped in my back yard with more room available. One should be leaving soon...

I just want one...no wonder I cant find one...hoarders! :)

It took me 18 months to find an 80 back in 2007-08 but it was worth it.

Here you go Murf... @murf Weren't you looking for a set of these...??? I believe in white I believe...?? These were in the For Sale Section...

I have a set of 5 rims off of a 1981 FJ40 that I am selling. They are powder coated a dark charcoal color and come with the caps.

$575 plus the ride

I may decide to take them to my powder coater and have them redone in white. The price will go up to $695 once they are done.

View attachment 1227552

Last edited:
Here you go Murf... @murf Weren't you looking for a set of these...??? I believe in white I believe...?? These were in the For Sale Section...

yes, but I think that client has moved on to something else. thanks though!

80 series Man-A-Fre front control arm drop brackets. Freshly painted, 100% mechanically sound. Designed for an ~3" lift. These will put your caster back in spec, and restore steering to normal, no longer "light and vague." I will even include new mounting hardware (2 large bolts/nuts/washers).

These worked great, installed pretty easily for me, and I have no complaints. I just went to a taller spring, necessitating 4" brackets.

***SOLD****

Last edited:
(5) Five 15x8.5 6x5.5 lug Land cruiser chrome spoke wheels

$100

0328161235.jpg

Pair of 80 series front rotors with 18000 Miles on them. Toyota OEM, in great condition. I went to a powerstop kit. $40. You can have the Toyota pads that are about 50% if you want them as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom