Arizona Cardinals Talk (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The Cards got rid of John Lott, arguably one of the best Strength and Conditioning Coaches in the league and now it's injuries galore. When he was here the injury numbers were pretty low (except concusions - i.e. Kolb). Some will say it's the reduced practice from the collective bargaining agreement, which I do think is playing a role, but I still believe it isn't a coincidence. AB brought in his own guy but Lott is hard guy to replace.

The Bidwills are a nepotistic organization driven by hyperbole with pedestrian business acumen scraping along as a result of rev sharing.

While the fans LOVED that he put his shoulder down and took on the safety in the Chargers game, he is paying for it now....just slide Carson!!! jeesh

Im curious if Stanton will outplay Eli Manning?

The Bidwills are a nepotistic organization driven by hyperbole with pedestrian business acumen scraping along as a result of rev sharing.

I doubt Palmer sits but if ever there was a good week to see what Stanton has in the tank............

So the NFL now thinks that knocking out a woman might be more serious than smoking a little weed. The new NFLPA and NFL rules towards drug usage may change the suspensions for some players

Enter Darryl Washington. Yes he's a bonehead for doing it but wow, we could use him back. With the new rules there may be some drastic changes.

A lot going on in the NFL lately...

So the NFL now thinks that knocking out a woman might be more serious than smoking a little weed. The new NFLPA and NFL rules towards drug usage may change the suspensions for some players

Enter Darryl Washington. Yes he's a bonehead for doing it but wow, we could use him back. With the new rules there may be some drastic changes.

A lot going on in the NFL lately...

The NFL is a bunch of hypocrites. They pump players full of drugs to keep them on the field but a little happy grass gets you banned. It's not like it's a PED.

Roger Goodell right or wrong, has become dirty laundry. Personally, I hope the owners and sponsors put the squeeze on him to step down, think it would do the NFL some good to get a fresh face in there that has support and respect.

Edit: Someone on the lines of Howie Long could clean up that office.:clap:

Murf, I said almost the exact thing to my son (who is more of a Cards fan than I am), months ago when Rice got the 2 game suspension.

Last edited:
With all the defensive pass interference penalties I don't know why the offense doesn't just throw it more. Some of the calls are ridiculous.

Without the threat of the run, D Linemen will tee off on your QB.

2-0

seattle just lost to the team we beat last week~

Redemption for special teams today!

Roger Goodell right or wrong, has become dirty laundry. Personally, I hope the owners and sponsors put the squeeze on him to step down, think it would do the NFL some good to get a fresh face in there that has support and respect.

Edit: Someone on the lines of Howie Long could clean up that office.:clap:

I like the idea of an ex-player. Commish requires a law degree. Steve Young anyone?

So who's at the top of the arguably toughest division in the NFL!?

Thats right, the Cardinals.

Both the Seahawks and the 49ers lost today :clap::beer::D:)

Rumor has it Stantin might play again next week as QB. Hopefully some real action will help him shake off the rust. He held onto he ball too long at times.

And we really need a pass rush, guess we hear if Abraham decides to retire or not tomorrow.

Rumor has it Stantin might play again next week as QB. Hopefully some real action will help him shake off the rust. He held onto he ball too long at times.

I hope not, the niners are pissed and embarrassed. Love seeing them lose, but next week just got a lot harder.

Rumor has it Stantin might play again next week as QB. Hopefully some real action will help him shake off the rust. He held onto he ball too long at times..

Pretty much the only down I could see, I have confidence now he has what it takes for the Niner's defense.
Just a few positives I got from yesterday.
Stanton; Probably one of the best back up QB's in the league.
Calais Campbell; The usual Calais, an animal, great game.
Andre Ellington; 6.1 avg. yards per carry with a bad foot.
Chanldler Catanzaro; I was bummed about loosing Feeley, but this kid is good.

Great news!

Sure do hope the defensive backs are allowed to do their jobs soon, if they are going to call interference, do it.. This 5 yard "he touched him" rule brings on the suck.

Overall a good day, with the 2 NFC west upsets, The Cards doing what it takes on a short week with a back up quarterback on an away game, and Yes!, the Browns pull off the upset win over the Saints with 6 seconds on the clock.....:bounce::bounce2: :beer: (I had written them off as loosing ANOTHER game by 1 point).:doh:

Sure do hope the defensive backs are allowed to do their jobs soon, if they are going to call interference, do it.. This 5 yard "he touched him" rule brings on the suck.:doh:

This rule worries me too. They can throw a flag on EVERY play with this super vague "touch" rule. With billions on the line in annual betting, this worries me a little.

This rule worries me too. They can throw a flag on EVERY play with this super vague "touch" rule. With billions on the line in annual betting, this worries me a little.

Same here, thought it was one of those pre-season experiments. As a fan, I don't like looking and wondering if a ticky-tack flag is thrown on every good defensive coverage. From what I saw yesterday, the officials weren't too happy with the beat down from the players and coaches either.

We can only hope.;)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom