Are these carb linkage connections correct? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am rebuilding my carb and some linkage pieces unexpectedly popped off. Now, I don't the order they go back on. I thought I took several pictures of the carb during the rebuild, but apparently I did not take enough because I did not capture where these linkages connect and the proper order of some of them. My first question is, are the linkage connections in the first picture correct? I found several pictures online they helped guide me, but the linkage for the actuator in the top left corner does not move at all when the guide it is connected to (see arrow) moves. This is throwing me off. Second, are the pieces in the second photo installed in the correct order? I labeled them 1-3 with 1 being the closest to me and 3 being the farthest away. TIA for the help!

30DA805B-6FFE-4C87-A551-1744EF638893_1_201_a.jpeg

B7EC664E-D518-4E60-83C9-C9F946C816C1_1_201_a.jpeg

SOR has some nice pictures from every angle

Very helpful. Thank you.

Also check the 2F engine manual in the Carburetor Adjustment section (starting on page 6-50 or so). There are some photos and schematic drawings that show some of the linkage connections. If you don't have a copy of the manual, go to the top menu bar (look up) and you can find one to download under the "resources" tab.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom