ARB is on. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
You guys were right it is a 1 :banana: job even though I was working with two kids. It was great to see them on their backs under a dirty truck instead of me. On to the winch and 3" OME tomorrow and Sunday if I can get the directions correct on that. Thanks to the board for some fine write ups on instalations.

photogod said:
You guys were right it is a 1 :banana: job even though I was working with two kids. It was great to see them on their backs under a dirty truck instead of me. On to the winch and 3" OME tomorrow and Sunday if I can get the directions correct on that. Thanks to the board for some fine write ups on instalations.

Congrats, I'm hoping to get my ARB on some time this next week as well..... we need pics man.

You mean bull bar right??

ARB lockers not a :banana: job.

Anyway congrats and this thread is worthless without.......... :flipoff2:

reffug said:
You mean bull bar right??

ARB lockers not a :banana: job.

Anyway congrats and this thread is worthless without.......... :flipoff2:

If it is I think he'll have to take the bull bar off to put the winch on.

Bull bar yes and there is plenty of room under there to put the winch in. That will be no problem. I have a Warn 9000 going in . I can't get the photos to load with my home iMac now but I will keep trying, Maybe the laptop.

Here we go before and after. I will show the lift and the home built rack sunday after the lift is done. We still need to add the lights and the winch but it does look pretty darned good. :bounce:

Last edited:
nice, getting the little buggers to work. Looks good. I need to save up some ching for one.

Good for you, can't wait to get my son to work on my cruiser, still got a about 10-12 years, because he's only 2. Oh well, I can use his in other places, beer retrieval, remote control locator.

ARB looks good, post more pics when the lift is done.

So did you lift it on by yourself?

Where did you get your ARB from and how much did you pay?

Side note: I can't wait till my boy and I can work on my Cruisers, but I got a LONG while to go...he's not due until July 20! I'm getting really excited.:D

Cruiserdrew said:
So did you lift it on by yourself?

No, the doubting thomas that I am had the "help" lift it on. It really wasn't heavy and it can be done by one person, Lesson learned. It did slide right on though as others mentioned. I had to do some slight adjustment with the LBFH but not much. :idea:

Josh83 said:
Where did you get your ARB from and how much did you pay?

Side note: I can't wait till my boy and I can work on my Cruisers, but I got a LONG while to go...he's not due until July 20! I'm getting really excited.:D

4x4 Connections and only because of the price and ship costs. Drop shiped it from ARB and I had it in four days. I would have loved to have used one of the vendors on this sight or even bought it local from a dealer in my area but the price was to good to turn away. The dealers in my area were 150 to 200 higher. The position I am in now I had to go lowest price. :eek:

photogod said:
4x4 Connections and only because of the price

Dealing with them is going to give you bad karma. I hope you bathed afterwards.

Looks good. For some reason I envisioned a pic of you reading instructions while your kids lifted up the ARB and mounted it on the frame rails for you. :D

photogod said:
...I would have loved to have used one of the vendors on this sight or even bought it local from a dealer in my area but the price was to good to turn away. The dealers in my area were 150 to 200 higher. The position I am in now I had to go lowest price. :eek:

How much for just the bar? How much for shipping? Just trying to compare ;)

Junk said:
Dealing with them is going to give you bad karma. I hope you bathed afterwards.

Looks good. For some reason I envisioned a pic of you reading instructions while your kids lifted up the ARB and mounted it on the frame rails for you.
:D

I took into account all the bad MoJo I heard about them and, as I usually do, threw caution to the wind. When I talked to them they said they had no more in stock and put me on hold. When they returned they all of a sudden had fifteen more on the dock. They drop shipped it from ARB for sure. The cost was $95 for post. I asked them about the $75 and they said that was the min price and it would be more to my address.

Your vision was correct sir! I let them do the work as I gave gentile instruction. I also had my son doing bench presses with the winch when we put that on. He got a good work out lifting that 9000 in the slot. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom