ARB Intensity Lights (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I got a good deal on some 9.5” ARB Intensity lights. I’m not sure if they’re the spot or flood version. Is there a way to tell with markings on them?

848713E4-25CD-466F-AF33-375D3FE9B555.jpeg

How is the overall performance and quality?
They’re real heavy. I’ve only connected to the battery briefly and they’re bright as you’d expect. I don’t see any serial numbers on them, but I’m also no sure where the SN should be. Overall they seem quality built.

old thread, updating for info, theres a sticker on the pigtail with F or S (or might spell out the whole word i forget). Mine came with those

old thread, updating for info, theres a sticker on the pigtail with F or S (or might spell out the whole word i forget). Mine came with those

Thanks. Do you see a SN or anything else besides the ARB sticker on the front that indicates that they are genuine ARB lights? I’m beginning to thing these are knock-offs.

Thanks. Do you see a SN or anything else besides the ARB sticker on the front that indicates that they are genuine ARB lights? I’m beginning to thing these are knock-offs.
give me a moment, going to take a few pics

Tag on my flood, yellow, says flood

The spot light one is unreadable, but same location, says spot

Flood LED pattern

Spot pattern

hard to tell the difference from the pics but its visually obvious its got a different cone/defuser/ i dont know what its called

Backs of both, no serials that i could see, but its dark and quick check with the flashlight didnt show anything

Thanks. Mine doesn’t have the arb logos on the rear housing. Looks like I got duped 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom