arb for FJ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

REKCUT

SILVER Star
Threads
I was told by 2 sources that MAN-A-FRE recieved all the arb on the first production run and after helping a friend get one was told all but one of them is spoken for. If you want one you better call fast.

Hmmm, strange rumors... The first 100 are spoken for (not all my MAF), they are working on a second batch that will arrive ~ the same time (June). They are selling like hot cakes!!!

4 wheel parts

I got mine ordered from 4 Wheel Parts in Marrieta,Ga.They said it was part of a shipment of 50 that would be here mid May.
They quoted me $ 1300.00 for just the winch bull bar without freight and installation.Is this close to what anybody else has been quoted?
It seems rather expensive.I asked the sales guy and he said I'm paying for the R & D.Probably right.
Let me know if any cheaper quotes are out there.Thanks.

$1050 was what I was quoted from MAF

doublegun said:
I got mine ordered from 4 Wheel Parts in Marrieta,Ga.They said it was part of a shipment of 50 that would be here mid May.
They quoted me $ 1300.00 for just the winch bull bar without freight and installation.Is this close to what anybody else has been quoted?
It seems rather expensive.I asked the sales guy and he said I'm paying for the R & D.Probably right.

You can do a lot better than that by using one of the vendors that spends a lot of time on this board. Just look up a couple of posts and you'll find the guy to call.

cbmontgo said:
Post a pic if anyone sees one with the ARB.

Search for the SEMA threads. There are are pics of the blue ARB'd one there. Lots of pics.

I don't know about the ARB bumper. It's nice and sturdy but. It seems like it's gonna kill the Aproach angle. I'd rather something more similar to the Taco bumber made by DO.

doublegun said:

Ouch...

i heard from one of the guys on the Toyota FJ team that it does hurt the approach angle a bit. But other than that he said it was great!

Personally I am going to wait a bit and see what other options develop.

I ordered mine throgh a local shop and called ARB to confirm. I am 20ish on ARB's list and my bumper is part of the "first 50". Anyone in the MD/lower PA/Northern VA area may want to check out Perry Hall Power Equipment. Price was $1,012.50 plus shipping.

Perry Hall Power Equipment Inc
Address: 9621 Pulaski Hwy, Baltimore, MD 21220
Phone: (410) 391-2300

Last edited:
The reports I have from my dealer is that u can order factory front and rear winches; anyone else hear the same?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom