ARB Deluxe front bumper for 2006 LC100..looking for FOG light insert options (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Got a new (old) 100LC and plan to get the ARB deluxe front bumper 3413190 once it's ready to roll.

Y'all prob know that bumper has the 2 spots that can be punched out, and ARB of course wants you to use their light ARB Fog Light Kit - 6821201 but they seem to get not so great reviews.

Anyone have any suggestions for better fog lights for those locations?

Thanks for any advice or suggestions!

Yeah, Stedi make a set that fit in the ARB with no modifications. LED Fog with DRL Upgrade for ARB Deluxe Bullbar. If they're not out of stock, they ship pretty quickly. I have these, and I like them quite a lot. They're a true fog light, so they only shine down.

Prices in AUS dollars, so you should see 25% off (or whatever the current exchange rate might be) in regular bucks.

If you take the ARB plastic out, Slee makes a frame that can hold cube lights, like Rigid or similar. SLEE - Foglight Light Surround Replacements for ARB Bumpers - Slee Off Road. Better if you want something like a bright front-facing light.

Edit...right there on the same Slee page, Rigid fog lights are offered. I guess they make those too.

Last edited:
Installed ARB's LED fogs in my Sahara bump last week and very pleased. I never checked reviews but assumed the incandescent ones (ARB 6821201) would not meet my expectations. Instead I installed the LEDs, ARB LED Fog Light Kit (Small) - 3500890

Thx I ordered the Stedis, great Lumens, pretty stoked!
Time to put some LED on the Barbie!
How was the install @saucebox

Thx I ordered the Stedis, great Lumens, pretty stoked!
Time to put some LED on the Barbie!
How was the install @saucebox

I thought it was pretty easy—nothing to do but connect the factory wires (there aren't plugs, connect however you like) so the switch on your headlight stalk works as factory.

Installed ARB's LED fogs in my Sahara bump last week and very pleased. I never checked reviews but assumed the incandescent ones (ARB 6821201) would not meet my expectations. Instead I installed the LEDs, ARB LED Fog Light Kit (Small) - 3500890
I bought these are they are excellent. Nice well defined cutoff and bright beam. Well worth the upgrade from generic chinesium $40 jk fog lights I had rigged up in there before. I upgraded the turn signals to the ARB LED versions at the same time as the halogen ones constantly were getting water and mud in there.

81880427_2479991022268408_714047358161125376_n.jpg

Last edited:
I thought it was pretty easy—nothing to do but connect the factory wires (there aren't plugs, connect however you like) so the switch on your headlight stalk works as factory.
like with a shrink wrap?
where did you attach the drl wire to? thx!

I pick up the 03+ Bumper, lights and wiring kit tomorrow morning. I like the look. Will give them a try

I need to pick out a winch.

like with a shrink wrap?
where did you attach the drl wire to? thx!

I didn't hook up DRL, didn't see the need with the high beam spots used on the LX for that. But—you could run a wire up towards your headlights to do that if you wanted. Make your connections with normal connectors and crimpers like you'd see at Autozone or similar, or solder them.

Sorry to bump an old thread but you how are you guys wiring the ARB turn signals and the fogs? In the instructions I followed I cut both factory connectors and used 3 of the 4 wires just for the turn signals that came with the 03+ ARB bumper. I now want to get the ARB LED fogs and would like to wire them to the stalk.

Sorry to bump an old thread but you how are you guys wiring the ARB turn signals and the fogs? In the instructions I followed I cut both factory connectors and used 3 of the 4 wires just for the turn signals that came with the 03+ ARB bumper. I now want to get the ARB LED fogs and would like to wire them to the stalk.

For my 99 LX470, I used the following diagram. I stayed with the LX470 parking light.

1629716536191.png

Then I connected the wiring using some Toyota style plug connectors that I got from Owl Expedition. If I need to remove the bumper or lights, its plug and play.

1629716596369.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom