ARB Awning Mount on back of Series 200 OEM side rails (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I want to mount an ARB 1250 (4’) wide awning on the back of my Series 200 so it can extend straight back over my lift hatch and tail gate to shelter my dogs in the crates in the back. I also have a Yakima Rocket Box on the OEM cross bars and an ARB 2500 awning mounted on passenger side on the OEM side rails. I’m thinking of something like 2.5”x2.5”x.1875” vertical stainless steel angles bolted to the OEM side rails with tee bolts that the ARB awning would mount to and be above the top of the lift hatch when open.
I figure that the Rocket Box will already shelter and deflect the wind over the new awning for resistance.
Anybody solved this problem before.

F438A918-5669-4F53-B0B5-3E5FECA80A2A.jpeg

Do you have a link to the bracket/angle you think would work? I have an extra 4’ awning and wanted to mount it off the rear…just don’t know how

5CC19D5A-3CF3-4CCC-8BBD-AAA3444F2500.jpeg

I was struggling with this exact issue when I was trying to put an ARB awning on my 5GT4R. Never came up wth a solid solution but... then comes along Moonshade and I think that is the answer. Anyway. Check them out

I was struggling with this exact issue when I was trying to put an ARB awning on my 5GT4R. Never came up wth a solid solution but... then comes along Moonshade and I think that is the answer. Anyway. Check them out
Agreed. Or something similar. I have a Kelty standalone awning and it works OK, plus I can put it anywhere I need it to be. Quite compact stowed as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom