April Meeting and Summer Calendar (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Depending on what time you guys leave Id be down to leave on Friday. I wouldn't be able to leave until around 4:30 though... So if a group goes down earlier on Friday I might just haul ass down there once I get off work to meet up with you guys.
I would leave around 5 if i left on Friday night so we could convoy. i drive 85 but you go through big sky so it might be traffic and weather dependent how fast we can really get there.

@87BJ74 and I are probably going to leave here Friday and camp that night. John is going to take off an hour before I do since his 40 does like a Max of 60mph. We have not determined what time yet.

Also anyone know what the camping is like down there? I have never been so is there a campground or can you camp throughout the dunes?

@87BJ74 and I are probably going to leave here Friday and camp that night. John is going to take off an hour before I do since his 40 does like a Max of 60mph. We have not determined what time yet.

Also anyone know what the camping is like down there? I have never been so is there a campground or can you camp throughout the dunes?
John sounded like he was trying to wimp out to me.. wasnt man enough to take the 40 three hours to ID.

There is an RV park where you can pay to have a place to park and have access to showers/toilets but the neighbors will be running their dirt bikes all night. The road that leads there its basically pull off and find a place to park. Just look for the motor homes and trailers. Its BLM so i believe your fine just camping out on the side of the road in the actual dunes. Last year Tom and i and My brother paid to stay there and weren't really to stoked on it, at least i decided it wasn't worth what we ended up paying. Im pretty sure that @secretasiansam and @80sack camped out just over the hill from us. I plan on going this route this time.

I have a info packet PDF ill post up when there is official thread started. or maybe here later today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom