Events/Trails April 2023 Monthly Meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

brices123

GOLD Star
SILVER Star
Threads
Sorry about the late post.

When: April 21st, 2023
Where: Sonic/QT Tempe - 1116 East Braodway
Time: 7:30 - ??

Topics:

New members
April ROTM recap (@Abigail) - Receives a vintage patch.
Show n' Shine @Higgys (@Cruiserhiggs)
May ROTM "Anyone? Anyone?"
Summer runs
Should May be our last meeting until the fall?

I have a previous commitment and will not be able to make it to the meeting. Please chime in if you are able (or want to) lead the meeting.

Thank you.

I can attend the meeting but I'd prefer to not run it 😬 anyone?

April 2023 Monthly Phoenix Meeting Minutes
April 21, 2023

It was a small meeting, there were about 6-7 people and no new member.
@Cruiserhiggs was showing his new rear bumper w/ swingouts for the 80-series that he will offer from his shop. It is a very nice bumper and I wish I have an 80-series so I can get one.

ROTM
We talked about the Bradberry ROTM. Steve mentioned that the Redfield Canyon Trailhead leads to a cliff house that looks really cool and we should hike to it the next time we go on the trail.

There are no ROTM planned for the next few months.

Show N Shine
@Cruiserhiggs talked about hosting the Show N Shine at his new shop. The date for the Show N Shine is May 13, 2023 @ 9am? Scott will provide hot dogs and burgers. The address is 465 S. Robson Mesa, AZ 85210.
We also discussed about also having the Swap Meet at the same time at the shop.

There were no other business, we just stand around and chat about various Toyota-related subjects., especially about suspension. It was agreed that I should/need to upgrade.

This is our last monthly meeting at the Sonic location until the weather get cooler. Hoping to see everyone at the Show N Shine.

Last edited:
April 2023 Monthly Phoenix Meeting Minutes
April 21, 2023

It was a small meeting, there were about 6-7 people and no new member.
@Cruiserhiggs was showing his new rear bumper w/ swingouts for the 80-series that he will offer from his shop. It is a very nice bumper and I wish I have an 80-series so I can get one.

ROTM
We talked about the Bradberry ROTM. Steve mentioned that the Redfield Canyon Trailhead leads to a cliff house that looks really cool and we should hike to it the next time we go on the trail.

There are no ROTM planned for the next few months.

Show N Shine
@Cruiserhiggs talked about hosting the Show N Shine at his new shop. The date for the Show N Shine is May 13, 2023 @ 9am? Scott will provide hot dogs and burgers. The address is 465 S. Robson Mesa, AZ 85210.
We also discussed about also having the Swap Meet at the same time at the shop.

There were no other business, we just stand around and chat about various Toyota-related subjects., especially about suspension. It was agreed that I should/need to upgrade.

This is our last monthly meeting at the Sonic location until the weather get cooler. Hoping to see everyone at the Show N Shine.
Would ya'll be open for a lurker to stop by and check out the Show N Shine on the 13th?. I'll be in Tempe/Mesa for my son's ASU graduation earlier that week and would love to maybe stop in just to look at some cool rigs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom