Appalachia Cruisers pic of the day (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This walked up in my backyard in this morning

FB_IMG_1450463601348.jpg

Lee, exactly where is your backyard? :)

Just tell us it didn't walk down and out of your backyard. [emoji114]

Murph

well yes it's kind of true it's in a no kill zone at my brothers house in Woodbury Tennessee he said I could kill all the photos I want .lol

But this did come from the farm here yesterday
IMG952776.jpg

My wife surprised me with this for my 50th birthday. Thanks to Corey and Vic for your help on this project.
image.jpeg

You wife just got the wife of the century award. Very nice

On the showroom floor at Gateway Ford in Greeneville TN
uploadfromtaptalk1451368480281.jpg

Thanks. Yeah, I agree. I never would have imagined something like this. I'm going to call the previous owner this week and get the scoop on what he did to it. The truck runs and drives great so nothing needs to be done in that area. There are a few things that he either didn't get to or that I want to change to put back in stock condition, but overall it doesn't need much. The main thing is putting in seat belts and coming up with a solution for the kids to be able to ride in the back.
P.S. - that is a great looking truck at that dealership

My wife surprised me with this for my 50th birthday. Thanks to Corey and Vic for your help on this project.View attachment 1182345

Little late on this, but that is an awesome 50th birthday gift Shawn! I am jealous...my wife won't even ride in my cruiser, let alone buy me one. :flipoff2:

My wife surprised me with this for my 50th birthday. Thanks to Corey and Vic for your help on this project.View attachment 1182345

It was so worth it. The band playing at your party was merely a distraction. That rig is definitely cherry and the Mrs. TNFJ40 did quite well!

Not much of a picture, but this is when I decided to leave work yesterday. I made it out onto Hwy 95 just south of the Lab (Bethel Valley Road) and it was at a standstill going up the hill. I talked to one guy coming the other way (in a 4WD Tundra) and he said there were so many stranded/abandoned vehicles that I should just turn around and find another way. He said there was no one behind him, though, so if I wanted to try and make it up the hill in the left lane, go for it. So...I pull out of line and drive right up the hill past everyone sitting there and never spun a tire.

80s are Beasts in the snow...

IMG_3709.JPG

The man speaks truth.

Seems we'll be right on the line for a good amount of snow this weekend, hoping for more pics like this. Me and the wife had a blast out riding in the snow yesterday. If we didn't have a birthday party to go to, we would be heading to Blowing Rock, NC tomorrow. Looks like they may get over 2 feet of snow.

My wife did a short video of our ride. She's been watching too many overland videos on youtube :)

Good stuff. We had some Eighty Sat night.

Went racing at Road Atlanta again this past weekend. We finished 38th out of 108 cars in a 14-hour endurance race. A couple of pictures:

RA_2016_night.jpg

IMG_3745.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom