Anza Borrego club run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am in and for the overnight Sat. Might go down Friday afternoon and camp as well.

I'm in for camping. Will have son and DIL with me. They're both itching for a night of camping.

Im in for overnight camping Saturday/Sunday .

I'm in for this trip and Saturday/Sunday camping! I will be accompanied by 2 additional rigs if thats alright :). One's a jeeper, so we'll have to be sure to give him plenty for it ;)

Hey guys, we are in for camping on Friday and Saturday, please let me know where you guys plan on camping, call or text me, thank you
Earl

I'm in for this trip and Saturday/Sunday camping! I will be accompanied by 2 additional rigs if thats alright :). One's a jeeper, so we'll have to be sure to give him plenty for it ;)
Always okay to brings friends, as long as their rigs are safe & reliable. Oh, wait - you said one is a Jeep... :cool: How's that for an early start on good-natured ribbing?

Okay, here's the check-in list as of Thursday at 5:00 PM

• DirtyRice Joe (Joe) - Saturday run & Saturday night camping
  • DoneThoo2 (Will) - Possible Friday night camping, Saturday run & Saturday night camping
  • Sidesx4 (Jason) - Saturday run & Saturday night camping
  • Brentbba (Brent) - Saturday run & Saturday night camping Canceled
  • Big Wave Dave - Saturday run & Saturday night camping
  • oc cruiser 97 (Marc) - Saturday run & Saturday night camping, Sunday night camping
  • Justanothermember (Brandon) - Saturday run & Saturday night camping, Sunday night camping
  • ChuckNorris57 (Earl) - Friday night camping, Saturday run & Saturday night camping Canceled
As of now,Will and Earl may be camping Friday night, unless others want to join & coordinate with him. Blair Valley is less than 20 minutes from the Oriflamme Canyon trailhead at Banner, CA.

I'll send out the roster to those above (subject to contact info, of course), in case you need to reach each other by phone at the last minute.

For those of you with Ham radios, let's try channel 146.535 to start. We can switch channels based on traffic, and radio tuning ability. Is anyone besides Marc using the Rugged Radios with locked channels?

Last edited:
Always okay to brings friends, as long as their rigs are safe & reliable. Oh, wait - you said one is a Jeep... :cool: How's that for an early start on good-natured ribbing?
hahaha! We'll be sure to give em more all weekend! :D

• DoneThoo2 (Will) - Possible Friday night camping, Saturday run & Saturday night camping
  • Brentbba (Brent) - Saturday run & Saturday night camping
  • oc cruiser 97 (Marc) - Saturday run & Saturday night camping, Sunday night camping
  • Justanothermember (Brandon) - Saturday run & Saturday night camping, Sunday night camping
  • ChuckNorris57 (Earl) - Friday night camping, Saturday run & Saturday night camping
As of now,Will and Earl may be camping Friday night, unless others want to join & coordinate with him. Blair Valley is less than 20 minutes from the Oriflamme Canyon trailhead at Banner, CA.

I'll send out the roster to those above (subject to contact info, of course), in case you need to reach each other by phone at the last minute.

For those of you with Ham radios, let's try channel 146.535 to start. We can switch channels based on traffic, and radio tuning ability. Is anyone besides Marc using the Rugged Radios with locked channels?
That channel isn't a rugged radio frequency. Just saying 😌

• Brentbba (Brent) - Saturday run & Saturday night camping
  • ChuckNorris57 (Earl) - Friday night camping, Saturday run & Saturday night camping

I believe jason has a rugged radio ?

I do have a rugged radio, but this week I picked up a cheap baofeng. I got converted, just have to figure out how to use it.

Hate to say this, but have to cancel. Forgot I have a contractor coming over tomorrow and DIL has come down with a bad ear infection so driving up thru Julian would not be wise.

Hate to say this, but have to cancel. Forgot I have a contractor coming over tomorrow and DIL has come down with a bad ear infection so driving up thru Julian would not be wise.
Bummer, Brent! We’ll miss you. Best wishes to your DIL.

Just wanted to drop a note and say hi. I was the guy going from S2 up to banner on Oriflamme in the blue FJ40. Loved seeing the Land Cruisers out in force!

Also a thank you to the person in the 80 leading your group for helping figure out how to negotiate the pass on the right trail.

Andy

Just wanted to drop a note and say hi. I was the guy going from S2 up to banner on Oriflamme in the blue FJ40. Loved seeing the Land Cruisers out in force!

Also a thank you to the person in the 80 leading your group for helping figure out how to negotiate the pass on the right trail.

Andy
That was probably @DirtyRice Joe . He send you around Rodriguez Truck Trail past Ranchita mine?

Here are the pictures that I took this weekend. Hope everyone got home safe. Another good weekend out n the trail.

SOCAL TLC - Anza Borrego

Here are the pictures that I took this weekend. Hope everyone got home safe. Another good weekend out n the trail.

SOCAL TLC - Anza Borrego
Nice pics Will. Looked like a fun trip. Looked like the weather was good, didn't see any tents blown over. Can't wait to see more pics and head up to Alabama Hills in May!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom