Anything Goes: The random bs thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Jason Isbell is just awesome..what more can you say...

If I'm not mistaken, that is the weekend of the Crawl. @Bodean, can you chime in here?

Oct 12-15 and we have way more fun than Moab! lol

I wanted to post a link to an article about a 2,000hp Land Cruiser that set some sort of record at 230mph that I saw on Twitter, but damn if it wasn't the most popup ridden, music playing from somewhere, aggravating POS of a web page. Anyway, something something fast land cruiser 200 series something something.

Saw this sweet Benz in Columbus Ohio today.

IMG_0562.JPG

Wife has the itch for a 4Runner. Any of y'all ever priced the newer ones!? Holy smokes. $25k for units with over 100k on them.

Think I can talk her into like a 1st gen? :rofl:

Wife has the itch for a 4Runner. Any of y'all ever priced the newer ones!? Holy smokes. $25k for units with over 100k on them.

Think I can talk her into like a 1st gen? :rofl:
It's nuts. I bought a new one because the deal they cut on new was less than what some dealers were asking for used units with 35k+ miles. This was a few years ago, so I guess it hasn't changed much.

While in KY on vacation I got to tour the Maker's Mark Distillery and got to dip my own bottle of Maker's 46.

Highly recommend if you're ever in the area. Just wish I had another day to do Four Roses and Woodford Reserve. Next time...

IMG_4656.JPG

While in KY on vacation I got to tour the Maker's Mark Distillery and got to dip my own bottle of Maker's 46.

Highly recommend if you're ever in the area. Just wish I had another day to do Four Roses and Woodford Reserve. Next time...

View attachment 1466384

Almost like you're a proud parent at a baptism. :D

Almost like you're a proud parent at a baptism. :D
That's Funny !!!
That's exactly what I was thinking when I first saw pict with the lighting and alter looking structure !!!
But obviously YotaLance is just as proud either way.
PS - but seriously, my gf did a couple of those distillery's last summer and mentioned it was very cool . . .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom