Anyone running pizza cutters? AKA 255/80/17 33x10 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The tire guy said said he is worried they are going to rip off my front bumper as I checked out. I told him I feel pretty good about it, let’s give it a try. Haha
Still waiting on pics of your bumper on the asphalt 😂

The tire guy said said he is worried they are going to rip off my front bumper as I checked out. I told him I feel pretty good about it, let’s give it a try. Haha
Your confidence is infectious 😭 Now pics of you flipping the guy off driving out- or at least of the ride, man!

So they are pretty damn tight, but they fit. I removed the upper 10mm bolt from the liner above the running boards and trimmed it back a few inches. Doesn't contact the front liners at all, but I still plan to take a heat gun and do some massaging. Rubs a bit in reverse, but all in all I'm thrilled with the look and its 100% drivable until my lift gets off backorder!

The tire guys were in shock haha

IMG-0676.jpg

Ignore the zorched paint. Its getting a full paint correction this weekend. A pro quoted me $1200 but I have a DA polisher and most of the stuff to do it.

So they are pretty damn tight, but they fit. I removed the upper 10mm bolt from the liner above the running boards and trimmed it back a few inches. Doesn't contact the front liners at all, but I still plan to take a heat gun and do some massaging. Rubs a bit in reverse, but all in all I'm thrilled with the look and its 100% drivable until my lift gets off backorder!

The tire guys were in shock haha

View attachment 2632700

Ignore the zorched paint. Its getting a full paint correction this weekend. A pro quoted me $1200 but I have a DA polisher and most of the stuff to do it.
Badass! Proud of ya, boiii 😎👌

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom