Anyone need parts? 73 FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I found a 73 FJ40 that will be heading to the crusher on Tuesday. The body is rusted to hell. The roof of the hardtop looks to be in good shape, the windows are all there. The frame looks good, and the tranny tansfer is there with driveshafts and axles. The dash with all the knobs look good too.

It had a chevy inline 6 , and that has been removed. The bellhousing is still there.

Anyone want to dive into this thing and get the usable parts before it goes away? It has warn selectomatic hubs on it that I might take off it.

PM me if you want to get some parts off it. I have too much stuff in my yard and too much of my own junk, to haul this home.

Brian

Last edited:
fj40

HOOD?????

I might be interested in the Transfercase and the drive shafts. PM me. It might be a late night pull.. This week is busy...

"Fan Front" and "Fan Rear" switches? Or make me a deal on all the switches?
Thanks,
Ed:beer:

"Fan Front" and "Fan Rear" switches? Or make me a deal on all the switches?
Thanks,
Ed:beer:

I might be interested in the Transfercase and the drive shafts. PM me. It might be a late night pull.. This week is busy...

I wll see what I can get off it tomorrow. He was not there tonight, and has a huge dog in the yard. Hopefully I am not too late. I'll let y'all know.

Brian

Thanks - I'm up in the Northland - yell if you need help.

Eddy I have a T-case out of a 72 if your interested, nothing wrong with it when I pulled it out!

Hey I might be interested in the top if it isn't too expensive. can't come pull it myself but really need one.

lunyou

pm me a price. Mine is good. Just looking for a 2nd one incase I break it. I figure to grab it before it got crushed.

Ed

FJ40

Can anyone tell the difference between an old bronco and an old FJ40? Well, the crusher truck driver can't. They loaded it and left an old Bronco. He was suppose to leave the FJ40.

tsk, tsk..... It's gone. Sorry fellas.

That is sad. I was just about to offer to go get it and put it on my drive and let everyone pick parts off it up until memorial day...

Thanks again....

That is sad. I was just about to offer to go get it and put it on my drive and let everyone pick parts off it up until memorial day...

Thanks again....

Eddy, I actually went there with a trailer and a backhoe, to just load it all and I would leave it on the trailer, get off the stuff we wanted, and then would have taken it down to the crusher myself.

So much for that....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom