Anyone near Saddle River NJ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am thinking about picking up a low milage LX in NJ but am in AZ and am wondering if anyone is close and could take a look at it for me. I have seen all the pictures and it looks very clean!! the engine looks good enough to eat off of but it has obviously had been detailed. I would buy it sight unseen and have to have it shipped to AZ so any info I can get is great. I checked the carfax on it already and it checks out I just don't know about the undercarrage if it has surface rust or not because i haven't seen any pictures, but it has lived it's whole life in NJ...so makes me wonder. It's a black 96.

thanks
rob

We've got a number of NJ folks...

Junk, Koffer, Lovey and some other ones I can't remember off the top of my head....

You could also try posting this to chat to see if anyone might be interested in helpin' ya.

If I was in Jersey, I'd do it.

Best.
-onur
Akron, OH

thanks I'll try....also see if someone sees it here. It is just pretty scarry to buy something this expensive sight unseen.

I am in Jersey and I run a shop in the morristown area approx 25 minutes from saddle river if the owner can get it to me I will put it up on a lift and chek it over for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom