Anyone near Saddle River NJ?

Discussion in '80-Series Tech' started by clarkrw3, Jul 23, 2005.

1. clarkrw3

clarkrw3

Albums:
    I am thinking about picking up a low milage LX in NJ but am in AZ and am wondering if anyone is close and could take a look at it for me. I have seen all the pictures and it looks very clean!! the engine looks good enough to eat off of but it has obviously had been detailed. I would buy it sight unseen and have to have it shipped to AZ so any info I can get is great. I checked the carfax on it already and it checks out I just don't know about the undercarrage if it has surface rust or not because i haven't seen any pictures, but it has lived it's whole life in NJ...so makes me wonder. It's a black 96.

thanks
    rob

2. beno

beno Gihee Arakawa Moderator GOLD Star

Media:
    Albums:
    We've got a number of NJ folks...

Junk, Koffer, Lovey and some other ones I can't remember off the top of my head....

You could also try posting this to chat to see if anyone might be interested in helpin' ya.

If I was in Jersey, I'd do it.

Best.
    -onur
    Akron, OH

3. clarkrw3

clarkrw3

Albums:
    thanks I'll try....also see if someone sees it here. It is just pretty scarry to buy something this expensive sight unseen.

4. jerseyfzj80

jerseyfzj80

I am in Jersey and I run a shop in the morristown area approx 25 minutes from saddle river if the owner can get it to me I will put it up on a lift and chek it over for you

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.