Anyone know this one? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I drove it, but it was raining so I wasn't able to get a good idea of state of things. It was highly priced earlier on so I was expecting a cleaner vehicle. it looked to have some leaks if I remember correctly.

The color is very different depending upon the sun hitting it. I was wondering whether the painters added some funky metallic additive to make it so, but the owner said no.

I drove it, but it was raining so I wasn't able to get a good idea of state of things. It was highly priced earlier on so I was expecting a cleaner vehicle. it looked to have some leaks if I remember correctly.

The color is very different depending upon the sun hitting it. I was wondering whether the painters added some funky metallic additive to make it so, but the owner said no.

Thanks! I sent a screenshot of your review, and he's trying to get into Bearden for an inspection, (Edwin is booked solid).

link is dead..

That is because he bought it on Friday, and drove it back to Grand Junction...

I was going to meet him on Friday, after Bearden's looked at it and he bought it, but he sent me to the wrong place. He doesn't know there is more than one Rudy's, and he went to the one on 620, instead of the ol' stomping grounds on 183. Oh, well, the place was almost deserted, but they sell Stash IPA, so not all was lost.

I just chatted with him on a work call, and all is good with his new to him LC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom