Anyone in SoCal have a gx 460 tow hitch they don’t want? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Those are starting to be rainbow unicorns...

Any reason people are removing the hitch? Is it to gain departure angle? I was thinking on the same lines but would probably want to keep the hitch and maybe go for a t4r or similar designed one.

More likely that they're putting on an all steel bumper which usually comes with a receiver, so they don't need the factory one any longer.
That's how my Metaltech rear bumper came.

I am planning to upgrade to a metal tech hitch with a bumper cut in the next few weeks. So If someone is looking for it in the Bay area, I will have one as a spare. I dont tow currently so it mostly for recovery and maybe regular camping gear.

I just took my hitch off due to rear bumper install, It is available in the Minneapolis area if anyone is interested.

Not really interested in shipping, but will be traveling to SW Colorado in a few weeks, possibly delivery could be arranged along that route.

I just took my hitch off due to rear bumper install, It is available in the Minneapolis area if anyone is interested.

Not really interested in shipping, but will be traveling to SW Colorado in a few weeks, possibly delivery could be arranged along that route.
Let me know how much and when - I am interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom