Anyone in Milwaukee, WI for a cruiser check? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.w2m.com
I got to have this cruiser, anyone in the area to check it out other than the seller :beer:

15_1_s.JPG

WHERE IS IT AT? I AM ABOUT 40min FROM MILWAUKE +/- DEPENDING ON WHERE TO GO? I WILL BE SEEING MY BROTHER ON THURS/ FRIDAY IN MILWAUKEE SO I MIGHT BE ABLE TO DO IT THEN?

can't tell from the photo's? :slap:,,,,,,,,,sorry, I will get directions and PM you

man, that would be awesome, unless you bought it :-[

I ALREADY HAVE A 62, BUT THAT RED ONE LOOKS NICER THAN MINE DOES RIGHT NOW! :D

If ugly can't fit it in to his schedule let me know and I can try to take a look after work some day this week... live in Milwaukee... work in Racine (35 miles south)... so depending where might be right along the way.

jm

-JM,

Where do you work in Racine? I used to live there, and still go on a regular basis. my brother lives in milwaukee up near Southridge so I get around SE WI often. What Rig do you drive, and color, maybe I will run into you?

hehehe....look for a brown Dodge x-cab Ram diesel with a trailer and a FJ40 with rubber front fenders, 36" SX's, a stripe/camo paint job, and lotso rust....

If you run into him, have your insurance card handy....hehehe

I'll keep that in mind, I am trying to get my cruiser back in shape. I don't need any more damage ;)

guy won't get back to me with location and directions

Maybe the guy does not check his email often?? Unless you tried to call him. Just let me know when you find out and we will see what we can do.

hey I resemble that;) and rust shows character! Hope you weren't the last one that ran into me... darn hit & run bums are truly abusing the poor dog... I mean dodge! Cruiser is too scary for regular road travel unless it's looking off the deck of the trailer at the road. Just look for this:

Woody... think Attica for Halloween...

Nice rig! Best thing about it is you don't have all that sheetmetal to worry about scratching! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom