Anyone in Elgin? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

sleepycruiser

I will get by….I will survive -Touch of Grey LC200
Threads
Looking to buy some speakers and the seller is in Elgin. Might take some coordination to Mudship them to me in Asheville. Any help is appreciated....and beer worthy. ;)

Edit: speakers were sold. Thanks to everyone for trying to help!!

Last edited:
I’ll be in Columbia the weekend of Jan 18th.... but we reside in Charleston. Elgin is basically in no mans land between Low Country / Upstate and ONSC...

I’ll be in Columbia the weekend of Jan 18th.... but we reside in Charleston. Elgin is basically in no mans land between Low Country / Upstate and ONSC...

Thanks. I’m not familiar with SC at all, but sounds like this might prove to be a little more difficult. 😂 I’ll check ONSC as well.

Thanks. I’m not familiar with SC at all, but sounds like this might prove to be a little more difficult. 😂 I’ll check ONSC as well.
Elgin is right outside of Columbia, SC. I’m not familiar with anyone that lives there, @dbenke is close, but still lives further away.
Your best bet may be someone from UpState that might be making a trip into the Columbia area. GL !

Looking to buy some speakers and the seller is in Elgin. Might take some coordination to Mudship them to me in Asheville. Any help is appreciated....and beer worthy. ;)
I live in Columbia and could meet the seller between the two. Elgin is about 20 min from where I live.

I live in Columbia and could meet the seller between the two. Elgin is about 20 min from where I live.

Doesn’t appear you have your PMs setup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom