Anyone in Charlotte, NC willing to do a test drive? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My wife and I are looking at an LX in the Charlotte area. We live in Texas and if everything were to check out, we are willing to purchase sight unseen. If there would be someone willing to test drive and check some of the normal issues, we would compensate them for their trouble. With the Covid issues, we don't want to risk flying out and driving back, we would have RiverRunner transport it for us. Thanks

My wife and I are looking at an LX in the Charlotte area. We live in Texas and if everything were to check out, we are willing to purchase sight unseen. If there would be someone willing to test drive and check some of the normal issues, we would compensate them for their trouble. With the Covid issues, we don't want to risk flying out and driving back, we would have RiverRunner transport it for us. Thanks
I’m in the Charlotte area. I’m also new to LX’s myself so not sure how helpful I would be to check what you consider ”normal issues”...if you’re talking about basic stuff like features of the car working as they should, I could help. But if you’re looking for something more detailed like a PPI, then I’m probably not who you want :)

Feel free to PM me and we can discuss further.

Wouldn't a PPI at a recommended independent shop make more sense?

Just looking for someone who has experience with these vehicles that could just give a good "once over". Sorry not familiar with "PPI", could you elaborate @ramangain ? Thanks

Pre purchase inspection. There’s a good local mechanic who strictly works on Lexus. He would do a thorough inspection and give you an honest objective opinion. He charges around $80-100 I believe. Happy to pass along his contact info.

I’m in the Charlotte area. I’m also new to LX’s myself so not sure how helpful I would be to check what you consider ”normal issues”...if you’re talking about basic stuff like features of the car working as they should, I could help. But if you’re looking for something more detailed like a PPI, then I’m probably not who you want :)

Feel free to PM me and we can discuss further.
Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom