Known mechanics in SC, NC or VA? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello everyone, I'm going to be moving from Boston, MA to Raleigh, NC soon and I wanted to see if anyone in the area knows of any good Toyota 4x4 mechanics in SC, NC or VA.
Also any cool trails to hit in the area would be awesome to know!
* Will be getting beefier tires when I move, these A/Ts aren't cutting it lol
CRZ.jpg

Trollholes in Greenville

Hello everyone, I'm going to be moving from Boston, MA to Raleigh, NC soon and I wanted to see if anyone in the area knows of any good Toyota 4x4 mechanics in SC, NC or VA.
Also any cool trails to hit in the area would be awesome to know!
* Will be getting beefier tires when I move, these A/Ts aren't cutting it lol
Hi, nice rig! 😍 Sorry I don't have specific recs for the NC/SC/VA region. But there are possibly some experienced shops in Charleston as that's where I saw the highest number of Hundys in a city per day ever 😍 Both like-new stock ones and highly modified ones.

Do you happen to know of any great Toyota mechanic/shops in the Boston/NH/Maine area? Thanks in advance!

Hi, nice rig! 😍 Sorry I don't have specific recs for the NC/SC/VA region. But there are possibly some experienced shops in Charleston as that's where I saw the highest number of Hundys in a city per day ever 😍 Both like-new stock ones and highly modified ones.

Do you happen to know of any great Toyota mechanic/shops in the Boston/NH/Maine area? Thanks in advance!
Haha thanks thats good to know I'll do some research into Charleston!

Uhwarrie state park has trails, some good trails in western NC, and lots of trails in western parts of VA along the national forest corridors!! Iron Pig Offroad in Fredericksburg VA is great and have done work for me personally. I saw some posts about Oak City Performance in Youngesville, NC and this guy did some good work installing dough thorley headers so sounded like a good option and worth a call.

Uhwarrie state park has trails, some good trails in western NC, and lots of trails in western parts of VA along the national forest corridors!! Iron Pig Offroad in Fredericksburg VA is great and have done work for me personally. I saw some posts about Oak City Performance in Youngesville, NC and this guy did some good work installing dough thorley headers so sounded like a good option and worth a call.
Awesome thanks for this info looking forward to checking these places out

Also if you’re looking to meet great people and ride some awesome trails check out cruisersontherocks.com and our October event at Windrock. It’s the largest gathering of 100s and 200s in the country 👍

Also if you’re looking to meet great people and ride some awesome trails check out cruisersontherocks.com and our October event at Windrock. It’s the largest gathering of 100s and 200s in the country 👍
This is fantastic I didn't even know this existed, I'll definitely be attending the Tennessee event in October, I'll actually be driving all the way out to CO august 5th to the 15th so im just going to miss the CO event unfortunately .

I would plug in to the local club first NC- Olde North State Cruisers - https://forum.ih8mud.com/forums/nc-olde-north-state-cruisers.54/ they will have the best intel for anyone local to your area. However, like mentioned above Trollhole and IPOR are great choices. You also have @OTRAMM in Northern VA and @matzell shop Willow Lawn Service Center in Richmond.

Good luck and look forward to seeing you at an event
Thanks man I appreciate yours and everyone else's insight

If you are in VA look up @vbvagearhead . One hell of a Cruiser/Toyota mechanic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom