Anyone heard of Albion tools? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

alia176

SILVER Star
Threads
Here's their website: Manual, Air and Electric Caulk Guns from Albion Engineering | Sealant & Adhesive Dispensers and Accessories for Construction & Industrial | 856 235-6688 | Albion Engineering - https://albioneng.com/

They build a caulking gun that perfectly mimics a Milwaukee caulking gun, that's how I found out about them. They use the same milwaukee M18 battery pack as well. The link above shows all kinds of "sausage" guns. 😁

Price wise, they're less costly than the Milwaukee counterpart.

1684873091132.png
1684873110301.png

I haven't heard of them, but there seem to be an awful lot of "brands" popping up lately. Downside of Chinese manufacturing - a Brand does the R&D (like Milwaukee here), takes it to a Chinese manufacturer, and not only do they make the Brand their tools but also often make others in different "livery."

Then there are the times they don't even bother to change the livery - or the photos - beyond removing the brand name...

Great feedback. I have standardized on Milwaukee power tools and having a hard time swallowing the price tag for a brand new caulking gun, that's when I found Albion. They have a polished website with vids so my interest was piqued. My eBay search engine can't find an used Milwaukee caulking gun while at the same time I'm having a hard time pulling the trigger on the Albion caulking gun.

They look pretty near identical to me - at least from the photos.

The question is always what they did do to cheapen it up? Lower quality wire and connectors, materials, fasteners?

They look pretty near identical to me - at least from the photos.

The question is always what they did do to cheapen it up? Lower quality wire and connectors, materials, fasteners?
I wonder the same thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom