Anyone from College Station going to the Roundup? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

fj40charles

SILVER Star
Threads
Anyone from College station going to the Roundup?

Lash LaCoste from Cottonland Cruisers needs to have 17 gas cans delivered to the Roundup.

Please PM 77TLCFJ40 with details.

Thanks,
Charles

Anyone know if Joseph TXCruzr is still an Aggie or did he decide UT was cooler?

Are these from the guy on CL selling the gas cans out of Colleage Station? A friend of mine might be going through there next week. I wanted a couple of those cans also. I will confirm with you next week...

Luis

How much are they? I could use one more. Are they the plastic Scepter ones or the NATO metal ones?

Those look pretty nice. I wouldn't mind getting my hands on a few of them.

Those are nice!!! wish I had a couple too!!!

Yes, they are nice... he was asking $15 for the scuffed up ones last week and went up to $20 now.

I texted with the guy and he's got about 100 in perfect surpluus condition and about 200 of the normal surplus ones.

Damn. Those are a deal. I've seen used ones go for $75. If you get some, let me know.

If my buddy does not go through there next week, I may just have to make a trip. they are a good deal.... If not, the guy selling these is coming to San Antonio in a couple of weeks, which is closer than College Satation. I'll keep you all posted.

If my buddy does not go through there next week, I may just have to make a trip. they are a good deal.... If not, the guy selling these is coming to San Antonio in a couple of weeks, which is closer than College Satation. I'll keep you all posted.

Good deal. I wonder if we could get a group buy for these?

Good deal. I wonder if we could get a group buy for these?

I can ask, we just need to find out who would be interested... I am down for 3 "perfect" ones...

I can ask, we just need to find out who would be interested... I am down for 3 "perfect" ones...

I'd like 3-5 depending on the price. Don't care if it scratched up a little.

I'll start a new thread to see what the interest is and see what kind of price we can get...

Luis

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom