1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone familiar with Hell Creek suspension?

Discussion in '40- & 55-Series Tech' started by Bucket, Jan 26, 2004.

1. Bucket

Bucket

Came across these guys running a special on ebay recently....400 bucks for a 4" kit? Wondering if anyone had any experience with their product.

link http://www.hellcreeksuspensions.com/toyota_page.htm

2. IDave

IDave

Media:
    Albums:
    I have no personal experience, but this topic has come up on this forum sometime in the last couple of months. If the search function worked, you could do that, but you could also just page back on titles and you'll find it. As I recall, the bottom line was that "Hell" was an apt appellation.

8)

3. Bull22

Bull22

I got a good price on a BDS 4 inch kit. The price was 632. and it included shocks... If you are intested email me and i will put you intouch with the distributer that i used.

4. Chase77

Chase77

Heard to stay away from the hellcreek brand and go with skyjacker for a little bit more $$ if you are lookin for a budget lift. HTH.

data-matched-content-rows-num="2,1" data-matched-content-columns-num="1,4" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">