anyone do auto glass? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I could use a glass guy also !!

I have a friend of mine that has a friend who was going to do my windshield on the 62 for a 12pk, but I was suppling the glass, that was before we broke it on removal. Give me some details and in the meantime I will reach out to my friend to see if this is still an option.

AZFJ › Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › General Discussion › how's everyones glass

A lot of people from AZFJ have used Bryan to repair the FJC glass and have had GREAT things to say about him and the quality of work he provides. I've referred several people to him and have heard ntohing but great things. Give him a call.

Bryan
A Better View Autoglass
623-204-5609 or 480-688-8292
i will give you 100 dollars cash for your fj glass
azfj owners are the best

I'm looking to have an old crappy tint job removed and redone !!

I have a buddy that tints for a few dealerships and also tints on the side. His name is Jeff, 602-550-0869. He's a busy guy so leave a message and he'll get back to you.

thanks for all the leads,,,, i ended up buying the tools (i like new tools) and taught myself how to use them on my sons busted rear glass. turned out great.

but i really prefer small business or private folks to big business so i will be putting bryan down as my contact for insurance glass work.

thanks everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom