Anyone? - CLC Classifieds thread (17 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well, compared to the new USS Zumwalt ringing in currently at ~$22.5 Billion, I think 110K is rather reasonable. :)
Those old PINZ and Mercedes 404 S Unimogs were still in use when I was in the Bundeswehr in Germany a few decades ago. They were phased out and replaced with the newer U 1300 L Unimogs. I learned how to drive trucks on one of them. Awesome vehicles. That would be about the only vehicle I would trade my 40 series for.

What's your 40 look like?
Its my avatar. and some older pictures in my photos. Will have to find some more recent ones. I'll post one when I find a good one.
Why? Do you have an Unimog for sale?

Its my avatar. and some older pictures in my photos. Will have to find some more recent ones. I'll post one when I find a good one.
Why? Do you have an Unimog for sale?

He did as of a month ago :).

IMG_8346.PNG

just an FYI for everyone - I ordered a front bumper from Dissent Offroad. It will be 6-8 weeks before delivery but, I wanted to let you guys know in case you wanted to order something - you may can save on shipping if he can just add more to the pallet.

just an FYI for everyone - I ordered a front bumper from Dissent Offroad. It will be 6-8 weeks before delivery but, I wanted to let you guys know in case you wanted to order something - you may can save on shipping if he can just add more to the pallet.
I may team up with you again on shipping since it worked well when we ordered sliders a couple of years ago and split shipping. I gotta see what my commission is going to be on my audits this quarter because I have to replace my stupid roof on the stupid house i keep in Birmingham.

Possible interest in the single swing rear

Dammit, Ron! Thought I had dibs?!? ...stomps away with head in hands... lol

Guys I kinda posted that on a whim. Didn't realize BenC was a $3k bumper. I'm entertaining the thought tho, cuz I like the design of it.

I wouldn't be in any rush, because I bet the wait on Ben's is 90 days plus. Would have to get somewhere around $1200 I think. Maybe that's out of line, but no idea really.

I've already gotten a text on it so if anything does happen that person obviously will have 1st dibs.

Install day.
IMG_8215.JPG
IMG_8216.JPG
IMG_8217.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom