anybody paint their fj Heath gray (113) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
anybody paint their fj Heath gray (113) you got any pix

Wasn't there a early '60's FJ40 from Australia on here a couple months ago that was Heath Gray?

I have this color mixed for a single stage spray. Should be ready to paint in the next month.

I've only seen pics of one 40 series in this color.

Is this Heath Grey?

2FC26DD0-785A-475F-A218-F5ED7DD63B52-1655-000002DD31FB0970.jpg

I went to look at this old girl in NE Tasmania and apart from her gaping rust holes, snapped chassis and inability to start well worth the $1500.....maybe. He said it was resprayed an original color which could have been Heath grey.

image-606348524.jpg
image-606348524.jpg

Not sure. The one I remember seeing was Calico Kids. Can't find any of his pics now though...

Is this Heath Grey?

Would love to know the color code for this paint. looking at painting my 40 in a month or so and this is exactly the color I want.
Is this a toyota color?
what would be the best way to figure out the color code for that paint?

Stop calling it an FJ.

I actually spotted a gray FJ40 at an intersection near me yesterday, unfortunately didn't snap a picture. Not sure if it was the stock "heath" gray or if it was the owner's own paint creation. White Bezel and pewter hardware, black roll bar - looked really nice.

I would also like to know the color code of the second one. Definitely using that color

Pretty sure I found the color Dupont Automotive Metallic Pepper Grey LD7R

1974 FJ43 Heath Gray we did. Great color. code 113 toyota not sure the code for PPG/Dupont. Color changes in light and looks greenish/ bluish at times. We repainted 75% of this truck. had a few imperfections and different shades you can see the rear is darker. Fantastic early color though. Very pale.
IMG_4002.JPG
IMG_4003.JPG
IMG_4004.JPG
IMG_4005.JPG
IMG_4006.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom