Any South Jersey rigs? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

hi everyone. just purchased my first 80! i have been lurking on this forum for a while and never found the regional forums until now. anyway, im right off exit 56 of RT55. anyone up for a meet in wharton state sunday 1/15/11?

hi everyone. just purchased my first 80! i have been lurking on this forum for a while and never found the regional forums until now. anyway, im right off exit 56 of RT55. anyone up for a meet in wharton state sunday 1/15/11?

Yeh i may be able to go, not positive yet though.

no, i never made it to Wharton. Between the cold and football games, didnt get a chance. i do want to get out and meet some jersey landcruisers though. any thoughts on a mini-meet sometime soon?

Can you make it after the 2nd week of Feb... i should be back by then

no, i never made it to Wharton. Between the cold and football games, didnt get a chance. i do want to get out and meet some jersey landcruisers though. any thoughts on a mini-meet sometime soon?

Hmm yeh sounds like a good idea. There's a bar near Wharton on 206 called Picalilly Inn, people always meet there. Would be a cool place to see a bunch of LC's :)

Can you make it after the 2nd week of Feb... i should be back by then

that may be doable. Brakes are going on, hopefully they will be done by then.

Brakes still not done, so no go for me :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom