Any South Jersey rigs? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey just wondering if anyone from south jersey are here? Im in Camden County Exit 3 off the NJTP. :)

I'm right off exit 7 on the turnpike.

Nice! You ever go to Rausch Creek in PA? I am going there for the first time on Dec 17th. with a friend with a 4runner.

I haven't been but I have a buddy that goes every once in a while.

I still have to get my truck registered before I can take it anywhere though.

Hey if you let me know I am down to go on the 17th.. Just gotta get my lift done asap..

I like to use 7A.... 08515....havent been there in 20 + years though.

You should come back for a cruiser rally through the pines. My truck is almost street legal and ready to go.

Hey if you let me know I am down to go on the 17th.. Just gotta get my lift done asap..

I am going on the 16th and wheeling on the 17th maybe Sunday also if nothing breaks. Probably going on the easy trails since it's my friends and mine first time there.

That sounds fun, where and when? :)

Not sure yet, I'm still in the process of getting it ready for the road.
Once its all legal I'll probably be going on the weekends.

I'll be sure to post up when that happens.

Throw some sliders on that 80 and you can do almost any trail in the park. I spotted an LX450 through a small section of Rock Creek a few years ago at CMCC. Set up with a 2" lift and 35s.

Get an IPOR skid plate too.

Throw some sliders on that 80 and you can do almost any trail in the park. I spotted an LX450 through a small section of Rock Creek a few years ago at CMCC. Set up with a 2" lift and 35s.

Get an IPOR skid plate too.

Cool thanks, I am still discovering the ability of my 80

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom