Any Members in Palm Beach Gardens/Jupiter Area? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.automobilefinds.com
Hello, I was wonder if there are any members in the Palm Beach Gardens/Jupiter Area?. It might be cool to go to something like this and show off our Land Cruisers.

Abacoa Classic Car Show - There are always some classic 4x4's here. I have not seen any Land Cruisers, though. Let me know, It is on May 7th.

Event Detail Page | Abacoa POA

Surprised you haven't gotten much response.

I'm an ONSC club member down here visiting my relatives in PBG and have see some beautiful cruisers here.

@Strand4x4 @cruisermatt @sggoat @super40 - anyone know this gorgeous fj60 in pbg area? It was stunning

I Saw an awesomely decked out 60 with ARB, OME, rear swing outs, new dessert tan 2 stage paint and all kinds of LEDs. Also had nice SOR leather seat covers throughout, and a custom painted Tuffy matching exterior color. Poor guy had his lights on in the parking lot, in Jupiter near Coolinary cafe. As a good cruiser head I initialky tried to open his door to turn them out but doors were locked. All dinner long I was trying to pinpoint the cruiserhead owner. When I came out from dinner they were totally dim, doubt his battery had enough juice to start it.

Sorry for the artistic shot. Doesn't do it justice, it was top 3 sixties I've seen. Pm me if ur the owner, would love to talk shop next time I'm here. I have a 60 and a 40.

image.jpg

Also saw a nice 62 at the mall. White with a neat 2 tone pint job.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Don't recognize that dune beige 60.. I'm not surprised seeing a bunch of them in that area seeing how "in style" they are right now...

Haha so true, I went to LA the other week and all the hipsters were driving vintage stuff.

While in FL between jax and south Florida I saw quite a few nicely built 100 series's.

I felt so sorry for this poor bastard, coming out of a nice dinner to have his battery dead. My buddy was shocked when I tried to open the door to turn them off.... Must be a cruiser thing. I guess that's how one normally gets shot, but i figured a couple references and compliments about his roundeyes, tuffy, ome etc and he'd quickly realize I'm a do-gooder

Don't recognize that dune beige 60.. I'm not surprised seeing a bunch of them in that area seeing how "in style" they are right now...

Btw u guys need to come up to our 2nd annual "Relic Run" in April-ish... Will be a big turnout and fun and not terribly far away.

Haha so true, I went to LA the other week and all the hipsters were driving vintage stuff.

While in FL between jax and south Florida I saw quite a few nicely built 100 series's.

I felt so sorry for this poor bastard, coming out of a nice dinner to have his battery dead. My buddy was shocked when I tried to open the door to turn them off.... Must be a cruiser thing. I guess that's how one normally gets shot, but i figured a couple references and compliments about his roundeyes, tuffy, ome etc and he'd quickly realize I'm a do-gooder

My feathers would probably be ruffled if you went in my truck uninvited...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom