Any leads on new carpet (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking to replace my carpet on a 2004 double cab, anyone know where to get some? Thank you.

For what it’s worth, I have not successfully found anyone who makes these.

Do you have a price range? Looks to still be available oem... But it ain't cheap

Can try these guys too
Unfortunately all of the online vendors only do the access cab.

Under 500 bucks for this ole farm truck is what I’m willing to spend. I’m sure Toyota wants over a grand…?

Unfortunately all of the online vendors only do the access cab.

Under 500 bucks for this ole farm truck is what I’m willing to spend. I’m sure Toyota wants over a grand…?
Yes, but, they show the rear for $22?? So maybe order the access cab carpet from stock interiors and the rear carpet from toyotapartsdeal.com? Just a thought

Screenshot_20240311_185007_Chrome.jpg

Yes, but, they show the rear for $22?? So maybe order the access cab carpet from stock interiors and the rear carpet from toyotapartsdeal.com? Just a thought

View attachment 3579677
Interesting, hmmm…I will definitely look into this, thank you for shining a new light on this!

View attachment 3579677
So after you got me thinking….I’m wondering if the access cab carpet would be enough just to get me to where the rear seat starts? That would be enough coverage to get rid of all the disgusting carpet in the truck…does that make sense? In essence where people’s feat rest in the back would have new carpet, just not under the seat….which really does not matter to me since that area is fairly clean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom