Any good cruiser mechanics in Tampa / Clearwater area? (3 Viewers)

Ive been getting crazy quotes to install my starter ($640 LABOR was largest and wasnt the dealer lol) I would really like too assist someone on installing it or if worse case just pay to have it done but I have everything I need from intake gaskets to the OEM reman starter.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Any luck? I am in Clearwater and have done it 3, maybe 4 times. Can assist, but don’t have the 4-5 hour time block to do it in one shot.
Can be done in less time, but I like to be careful and clean (and not get crap in the valve ports).
Kevin.

A buddy of mine is a certified mechanic. He works from home in Spring Hill. All my 3 Cruisers and other trucks go to him. Let me know if you want his number.

AlpineAccess

Overlanding is an expensive word for car camping.
Ive been getting crazy quotes to install my starter ($640 LABOR was largest and wasnt the dealer lol) I would really like too assist someone on installing it or if worse case just pay to have it done but I have everything I need from intake gaskets to the OEM reman starter.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!
That labor isn't too far off. It's an involved process. That's about $120 an hour if the mechanic takes their time and leaves room to fix other items they find along the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom