Any good cruiser mechanics in Tampa / Clearwater area? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Ive been getting crazy quotes to install my starter ($640 LABOR was largest and wasnt the dealer lol) I would really like too assist someone on installing it or if worse case just pay to have it done but I have everything I need from intake gaskets to the OEM reman starter.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Any luck? I am in Clearwater and have done it 3, maybe 4 times. Can assist, but don’t have the 4-5 hour time block to do it in one shot.
Can be done in less time, but I like to be careful and clean (and not get crap in the valve ports).
Kevin.

A buddy of mine is a certified mechanic. He works from home in Spring Hill. All my 3 Cruisers and other trucks go to him. Let me know if you want his number.

Ive been getting crazy quotes to install my starter ($640 LABOR was largest and wasnt the dealer lol) I would really like too assist someone on installing it or if worse case just pay to have it done but I have everything I need from intake gaskets to the OEM reman starter.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!
That labor isn't too far off. It's an involved process. That's about $120 an hour if the mechanic takes their time and leaves room to fix other items they find along the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom