Events/Trails Another Winter Run: RubyThaw 2020 rev3 Feb 14th-17th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

arnott1t

SILVER Star
Threads
Coming once again this February. We took a vote and are moving the event back to Nordegg for a ruby run and day 2 trail run. More details will be flushed out in the next few weeks but it will be like the previous events we've hosted.

When: Travel Friday Feb 14th in a romantic fashion to Nordegg Lodge
Feb 15th - Wheeling the famous ruby lake.... were pushing to falls. We mat split the group to make us a little quicker this year or get an all together earlier start.
Feb 16th - Trail day 2, return early for the raffle and dinner
Feb 17th - Travel home

Who: Any toyota loving folks, kid friendly, better halves welcome tooo

Where: Base camp will be at the nordegg lodge or other accommodation but it will all be included.

Meals: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner included on Saturday and Sunday
Accommodation: One Bed per entery fee, couples, should they choose to not have their own room and pay 2 fee's would need to split a room and pay 150 to still cover the second person.

Cost: 250 per entry. - includes your accom. and food. and a great raffle. and usually a swag bag or event swag.

All this to say start circling the calendar and roll calling in this thread so we know for numbers.

I will be there!

Will mark in my calendar, but unlikely to attend, and only as a passenger if I do.

I am going to try my best to attend, I really don't have a reason not to, as I fixed my truck and for the first time in 10 years have a truck I don't have to work on in the spring to get ready for wheeling season! I even pulled my new batteries into the shop so they don't freeze.

Count Emma and myself in for 2. Although, if I bring Chris again there is no elevator shaft for him to drop his keys down this time.

I am going to try my best to attend, I really don't have a reason not to, as I fixed my truck and for the first time in 10 years have a truck I don't have to work on in the spring to get ready for wheeling season! I even pulled my new batteries into the shop so they don't freeze.

Viva la swamp donkeys. I'll be there.

Coming once again this February. We took a vote and are moving the event back to Nordegg for a ruby run and day 2 trail run. More details will be flushed out in the next few weeks but it will be like the previous events we've hosted.

When: Travel Friday Feb 14th in a romantic fashion to Nordegg Lodge
Feb 15th - Wheeling the famous ruby lake.... were pushing to falls. We mat split the group to make us a little quicker this year or get an all together earlier start.
Feb 16th - Trail day 2, return early for the raffle and dinner
Feb 17th - Travel home

Who: Any toyota loving folks, kid friendly, better halves welcome tooo

Where: Base camp will be at the nordegg lodge or other accommodation but it will all be included.

Meals: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner included on Saturday and Sunday
Accommodation: One Bed per entery fee, couples, should they choose to not have their own room and pay 2 fee's would need to split a room and pay 150 to still cover the second person.

Cost: 250 per entry. - includes your accom. and food. and a great raffle. and usually a swag bag or event swag.

All this to say start circling the calendar and roll calling in this thread so we know for numbers.
Haven't done a club run in a while but possible couple here - one room.

Awesome seems like folks are coming together already. Still working on raffle prizes and the like as the event is less than a month away. More details should come out after tonights meeting with a name to collect the entry fees and start securing headcount.

OK registration is officially open. Please send your entry fees to tylerarnott at hotmail dot com use the event name as the password
please. Trying to get numbers and swag sorted out today. Please post up on here if you think will be in attendance and for how many people if you haven't confirmed already.

So Far we have:
1. Tyler and Charla in a truck
2. Linda in a truck.... hopefully ichiban
3. Dean in his 81 I bet
4. Scott in his 4runner
5. Deny and Amanda with cinnamon buns in the bj60
6. Jon and Emma Banjovi in the bj60 or maybe the pickup....
7. Peter in a trucl
8. Marc in his 81
9. Eric and Tori in the FZJ80
10. Steve and the kid in the 4runner
11. Craig driving a??

The Maybe's??
Kevin in the 40 just back on the road
Mike Salmon.... in a truck and not the camery?
Jason Bergan and Kids in the repaired 81
Leo in the 80 or as a copilot for launch
Curtis as a Copilot or renting greggo :)
Dustin V. in Joe or as a co pilot
Mudzilla in the 81?
Craig in a truck or as copilot?
Adam Price in the runner?

Lets get this sorted!!!

Last edited:
i may be in.... pending I can get my steering fixed up...... and I get the wifeys permission

Last edited:
How do people pay if they don't understand the online banking stuff? It will be me and Amanda for sure, Judy a maybe, she will be disappointed if she can't come ;) piled into the BJ60. Amanda is skipping an invite to go skiing at powderking, hopefully this event doesn't disappoint ;)

How do people pay if they don't understand the online banking stuff? It will be me and Amanda for sure, Judy a maybe, she will be disappointed if she can't come ;) piled into the BJ60. Amanda is skipping an invite to go skiing at powderking, hopefully this event doesn't disappoint ;)
You can Pay me at event. I trust ya and know where you live and all that. Hotel is pet friendly but might be a little extra. We usually bring our pup too.

Does anyone coming to this event own a solid axle knuckle centering tool that they want to bring along and let me borrow for beer and karma? The tool that calculates the thickness of knuckle shims you need to use.

if you do, text me at four zero three-846-09seven2 and we can iron out a rental contract

You can Pay me at event. I trust ya and know where you live and all that. Hotel is pet friendly but might be a little extra. We usually bring our pup too.

Thanks will bring cash.
Does anyone coming to this event own a solid axle knuckle centering tool that they want to bring along and let me borrow for beer and karma? The tool that calculates the thickness of knuckle shims you need to use.

if you do, text me at four zero three-846-09seven2 and we can iron out a rental contract

Didn't know that tool existed, but am curious to see what it looks like.

That tool is steep. I think if you do some googling there where some homemade versions. You also may have a local Toyota mechanic that has one in his box.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom